encncnidesvi

Delicacies Heo Young-man's Baekmi Travel Suwon Beef Bulgogi, Suwon Soup Ribs and more!

2019-10-25 23:05:15

In the TV CHOSUN 'Hanyeongman's Baekban Travel' broadcast on the 24th, Heoyoungman introduced various restaurants in Suwon with Heojae.

Heo Young-man went to find a restaurant in Suwon with Hur-jae.

Two restaurants visited a Chinese restaurant in Suwon.

Overseas Chinese who entered Incheon due to the Suin Line narrow-gap train set up many Chinese restaurants in Suwon.

At the same time ordering 'juicy dumplings', it is a place where you can taste Chinese Northeast cuisine made by the host of Harbin.

You can taste juicy meat dumplings and dried tofu like noodles, and tofu dishes with soy sauce-based sauce.

Hur Jae said, "I like Chinese food." He ordered four foods at once, and he showed me how to eat my own juicy dumplings.

We also visited Bulgogi, where you can experience a fantastic taste of meat.

This house is the best part of beef Toshisal, Swallows and Skirts on the day and is famous for ordering and seasoning.

The two eaters admired the skirt meat Bulgogi, and Huh Jae could not let go of the chopsticks even after shooting.

According to the official website of 'Heaven's Baekmi Travel', Suwon Soup Galbi can be tasted at a restaurant in Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do.

Juicy dumplings, boiled beef tendon and dried tofu are sold at restaurants in Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do.

Beef Bulgogi is being sold at a restaurant located in Yeong-dong, Jangan-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do.

Dak-bokkeum-tang is sold at restaurants in Gwik-dong, Gwonseon-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do.

For more details, please visit the official website of 'Hae Van Many's Restaurant.'

encncnidesvi