encncnidesvi

Whistleblowers, 100 years of traditional aid Jjajangmyeon, some conflicts around Republican

2019-10-25 23:45:20

In KBS2 'Reporters', which aired on the 24th, netizens are paying attention to the conflict surrounding the Republican Republic.

Jajangmyeon is the representative of all ages.

Jjajangmyeon, which he ate at a graduation ceremony or a special day, was a food of Korean memories.

The Chinese restaurant Gonghwachun, which Woo Hee-kwang started in Chinatown in Incheon in 1912, is known as the beginning of Jjajangmyeon, and the building was designated as a modern cultural heritage, and has introduced the history of Jjajangmyeon as a museum.

However, legal disputes are under way as a result of a 1,000 won lawsuit filed against the Republican Republic. What happened in the Republican Republic known as the aid of 100-year-old Jjajangmyeon?

■ Don't distort the history of aid Republican vs. trademark registration first

The reason is that the granddaughter A of Woo Hee-kwang, the founder of Republican, filed a lawsuit against the representative who runs the present Republican.

The granddaughter A argued that the current Konghwachun is misleading to the citizens, as though it had nothing to do with Konghwachun, which was made 100 years ago, as if it continued the taste and tradition of the 100-year tradition.

In addition, several franchises posted pictures of their families and 100 years ago of Konghwachun, saying that they were misleading as if it had continued to date.

However, the current president of Gong Hwa-chun had already registered his trademark in 2004 and argued that it had revived the history and brand of Kong Hwa-chun, which had been neglected for a long time since its closing in 1983.

Woo Hee-gwang's granddaughter A, who filed a lawsuit, claims that he currently runs a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown and recreates the taste of Gonghwachun.

The current president of Gong Hwa-chun also claimed that he has continued the taste of the 100-year tradition through the chefs who have worked in Gong Hwa-chun since 1983.

What are the reasons for the two sides' disputes?

Mr. A said, “The franchise appeared in other areas and there was a picture of your uncle on the counter.

This is totally a lie and a scam. ”

The current president said, "I am asked a lot whether I inherited Republican, but I have nothing to do with it."

And “the descendants of the old Republican, heirs…

What qualification do you do to me? ”

“People who worked in the old Republican work in our store.

They are the aid, ”he added.

encncnidesvi