encncnidesvi

Cain, Beagirl Sexy Icon, 2AM Jo Kwon and Virtual Couple Already 10 years old, thirty years old!

2019-10-27 05:05:11

The group's Brown Eyed Girls are appearing in 'Know Your Brother' and are drawing attention from netizens.

Brown Eyed Girls member Ryo, Zea, Narsha, and Cain appeared as transfer students in JTBC's entertainment program 'Know Your Brother', which aired at 9 pm on the 26th.

Born in 1987 and 30 years old, Cain is a member of Brown Eyed Girls.

In the real name, changed the letter of kanji from 嘉 to 歌 and made a title for 'singer'.

Also known as Baby-G, and also called hand-taking, Son Ga-in first appeared on TV during the battle myth auditions such as Victory, G.NA, and Jeon Hyo-sung in 2005.

Dropped out.

However, he was selected by composer Ahn Jung-hoon to join Brown Eyed Girls' youngest debut.

In 2009, she starred as a supporting role in the movie My Love by My Side. In the same year, she appeared in MBC's `` We Got Married '' with a fictional couple with 2 AM's Jo Kwon.

In 2010, she appeared on the same station's sitcom All My Love.

On the other hand, Son Ga-in participated in many duet songs and group activities, and when she appeared in `` We Got Married '', she sang `` We Loved You '' along with Jo Kwon at the top of the chart.

Also acted as.

encncnidesvi