encncnides

TV is in love with Ida City, rumors of death after divorce with her ex-husband ... a family remarried at age fifty!

2019-10-27 12:45:31

Ida City, a broadcaster, appeared on KBS2 'TV with Love' on the 25th, and netizens are paying attention.

Born in 1969, Fifty Years Old, Ida City (Suh Hye Na) was born in Fecamp, Senmaritim, Normandy, France, and once spent a brief childhood in Manche, Normandy, France.

After a brief childhood in Paris, France, she first appeared in Korea as a Yonsei Korean Language Institute student in 1992, and then appeared as an assistant lecturer in EBS French Conversation and married a Korean man the following year.

He has two sons.

Later, he became the most famous French in South Korea by raising awareness through broadcasting activities, and became a buzzword such as 'Ulala' due to his quick and chatty speech.

In addition to broadcasting, he has also written and lectured on housewives and writing books on cultural differences between Korea and France.

In 1996, he acquired Korean nationality.

In 1993, he married a Korean man, gave birth to two sons, and then settled in Korea.

However, after 16 years of marriage, she broke up with her Korean husband, and afterwards she was caught in a lot of rumors.

"I never told anyone about the reason for the divorce. I kept telling you that there aren't one or two people who are screaming at the wrong place without knowing it properly."

I'm so healthy. I know where I am, I know my phone number, I know my address. I don't know who spread this rumor. "

"I have cancer after my husband got divorced, but it is not in that order. I don't want to talk about the days in detail, but I decided to divorce, and my father wanted to get divorced."

Abandoning the divorce plan, I challenged myself to think that if I stayed with my ex-husband, the mood of the couple would change. I had the surgery, it worked out, I was treated, and my health gradually improved.

Explained.

Eventually, Ida City divorced after her ex-husband's health, and was solely responsible for the children without receiving proper support.

Recently he remarried with a husband of French nationality to make a happy family.

Since 2012, he has been a full-time professor of French Language and Literature at Sookmyung Women's University.

encncnides