encncnidesvi

'Shingok' was a tough job ~

2019-10-27 15:05:22

On the 22nd tvN 'Reading the Book', Dante Alighieri's imaginary journey 'The New Song' appeared in 1320 with Seol Min-seok, Jeon Hyun-moo, Lee Jeok, Moon Ga-young and novelist Jang Kang-myeong, Korean National University of Arts Art Professor

'Introduced.

'Shingok' is an epic poem of Dante's journey to hell, purgatory and heaven. The English literary critic T.S Elliott also praised "the modern world is divided between Shakespeare and Dante."

'New Song', which depicts the post-mortem world with realistic expressions and stylistic styles, attracted attention by numerous figures ranging from Greek Roman mythology to Italian politicians.

Seol Min-seok reads the story of 'New Song', which is known to be difficult and difficult, with easy and interesting storytelling and detailed descriptions.

The performers who talked about the death of the 'new song', which imagined the afterlife, continue their heated conversations, thinking about the inevitable 'end', such as the suspension of life and wills.

Jang Kang-myeong surprised the performers by revealing that he had finished applying for a spouse and life-saving medicine, and that he wrote and recorded his will on December 31 every year.

Lee adds the meaning, "I think that living with the end seems to be the driving force for living the present life faithfully."

Knowing about death can make life more positive. ”

Professor Sung-ho Yoo said that forensics is a medical field that is required by law, and most of the work is autopsy. "They examine the bodies of sudden death, medical accidents and suicides."

"There are less than 50 Korean forensic scientists doing 1,000 autopsies." He said, "I did more than a hundred autopsies last year, which is a difficult job."

Moon Ga-young, who likes Dante's 'New Song' as her favorite book, said, "I liked the movie 'Seven' at the age of 18.

encncnidesvi