encncnidesvi

[BTS The Final] "I'm Silt King Jimin!"

2019-10-27 17:05:11

Breathtaking visuals, overwhelming stage performance, and enthusiasts!

BTS's Love Your Self: Speak Your Self – The Finals heats up the Seoul Jamsil Olympiad.

On the 26th, BTS's final concert captivated fans all over the world, and the members' heart pounded with the appearance of the members.

In particular, the performance and aesthetic voice overwhelming the eyes of member Jimin led the Jamsil main stadium to enthusiastic cheers, leading to resilience to the best stage performance.

From the first stage 'Dionissos', Jimin's gray hair caught the eye completely.

In the opening greeting, Jimin said, "Hello, I'm Shininsoo Jimin. Even though it's the first day today, I missed you a lot.

In addition to Jimin's fantastic dance line, which is overwhelming in each successive performance, White Serendipity shows the beauty of the drama. Especially, the modern dance scene of Jimin on the VCR clearly shows why Jimin is the king of dance.

There was a tremendous shout at the scene.

Jimin dominated real-time trends around the world, including the United States and the United Kingdom, from the beginning of the concert, and began recording trends in 38 countries, including Worldwide and Korea, until the end of the ending mant.

Fans who watched the concert seemed like the heat didn't cool. "Park Ji-min is crazy. I'm crazy!"

"When you see Park Ji-min, you have an amazing experience of indirectly experiencing hot and cold hot water." "I'm not confident about Park Ji-min.", "I'm really worried when Jimin's energy explodes. I'm really tickling."

Is it going to be? "

encncnidesvi