encncnidesvi

Forrest Park, shaking heart towards Joboa ... tension

2020-02-27 17:05:10

'Forrest' Park Hae-jin caused a heart rate earthquake to the home theater by drawing a vibrating runaway ending for Joboa, which was replaced by 10 minutes of perfection.

The 17th and 18th episodes of the KBS2 tree drama “Forest,” which aired on the 26th, recorded 5.8% nationwide ratings based on Nielsen Korea.

Also, 2049 viewership was 1.9%.

In the broadcast, Kang San-hyuk (Park Hae-jin) decisively declared the end of the cohabitation, but it did not catch his shaking heart toward Chung Young-jae (Jo Bo-a), but gave a sense of tension between the goal and love.

Kang San-hyuk managed to escape the fire scene after the fire shock, and asked Choi Jung-mok (Lee Dong-kyung) and the villagers of the old village to ask for an old forest fire.

However, the memories of arson, which he passed through during the fire suppression without a definite answer, remain questionable.

Afterwards, Kang San-hyuk made dinner for Chung Young-jae with the fresh herbs he had obtained from the public service. After dinner, he leaned over a glass of wine in the garden.

At this time, Chung Young-jae tried to confess his trembling heart, complimenting Kang San-hyuk's behavior and personality.

However, Kang San-hyuk, who prevented Jung Young-jae's words, was shaken by Jung Young-jae, but declared that he would move his lodging because he would try to stop his lost memory and Jung Young-jae until his goal was achieved.

Kang San-hyuk, who was so determined, found out that Kwon Ju-han (CHO Kwang-il) and Joe Sa (Kim Young-Pil) made a special rescue team through photos of Hwang's grandmother's house.

I went on my way out of the Philippines to make Hwang allied.

In the meantime, I came to meet with Chung Young-jae who came to the Philippines to attend medical conference, and I caught Chung Young-jae who met with his ex-boyfriend Cha Jin-woo (Ho Ji-won) again.

Kang San-hyuk, who was engrossed with unknowingly jealousy, contacted Chung Young-jae for a meal or a drink at the end, but was disappointed when he was told to block.

On the other hand, when Hwang, who ignored Kang San Hyuk's proposal that night, decided to give 10 minutes to the writing of Hakgo Changshin written on the bouquet tape sent by Kang San Hyuk, Kang San Hyuk hurriedly prepared.

Later, when he got off the elevator and headed to the meeting place, Kang found a beautifully dressed Jung Young Jae in the next elevator, and asked where he was going, but he said, "I'm sorry you went wrong because of my righteousness."

I told you to get off the elevator.

However, Kang Chul-hyuk was shocked in front of an elevator that closed the door when Chung Young-jae threw away “Challenge”, and in a hurry, he watched the floors directed by Chung Young-jae.

Then he checked the clock indicating 7 o'clock with Hwang, but he ignored it and quickly stepped up the stairs as if he could not wait for the elevator.

Kang San-hyuk, who has been trying to run ahead of his eyes, has given up his goal, and he is interested in the development of the “Gangjeong Couple” romance.

Viewers who watched the broadcast, "Walk as you walk to my house, Mr. Kang San Hyuk!"

I lifted my heart and put it! ”,“ Kang Sanhyuk's Cutie Phytoncide, ”which became the incarnation of jealousy!”, “The goal of Kang San Hyuk is Jung Young Jae!”

Showed a back reaction.

Meanwhile, KBS2's TV drama “Forest” is broadcast at 10 pm every Thursday.

encncnidesvi