encncnidesvi

Lee Duk-Hwa and Gaco Surprise and Awe-inspiring

2020-02-27 19:45:10

South Bora, New Zealand's daughter of the sea, aims for a second golden badge.

In the 11th episode of Channel A entertainment program 'Only I Follow Me, Urban Fisherman 2-Age of the Seas' (hereinafter 'Urban Fisherman' Season 2), two MCs Lee Duk-hwa and Lee Kyung-gyu, together with Dynamic Duo and Nambora,

The third departure of the ship unfolds.

In the last broadcast, Nambora succeeded in making a slugger battle by catching a big fish over the humiliation of Quang.

Nambo, who had won a golden badge with explosive positive energy and never exhausted, gave a dramatic reversal story and had fun and emotion.

On the day, Nambola appeared with a golden badge on his left chest and was more confident than ever.

Nam Bo-ra, who first appeared at the shooting scene, said, "I was so happy and happy."

Lee Duk-hwa applauded the enthusiasm for the golden badge "Look at the tireless look," Lee said, "I'm tired," he shook his head and laughed.

The enthusiastic rich man Nambo, who has set sail, is said to have burned a bigger desire to fight than the previous day.

When a strange mouth comes, Nambo is said to have struggled with a fishing rod with all his strength, raising questions about what might have happened.

Gakko said, "Nambora is amazing."

However, as time went on, the ship became a bustling rivalry, and Nambo, who witnessed the bloodless and tearful checks of his seniors, said that he had settled his mind, saying, “I need to be straight.”

Whether the 'Daughter of the Sea' Nambo will be able to secure a second golden badge safely among the city's fishermen, the third fishing show in New Zealand in the clean nature will be on Thursday, September 27 at 9:50 pm

Believe me and follow, aired in Urban Fisherman Season 2-The Age of the Seas.

encncnidesvi