encncnidesvi

Series M 'Kim Young-chul reveals how to live without notice &' favorite relay '

2020-02-27 21:05:12

MBC 'Series M-Star Star Research Institute', which will be broadcast on the 27th, explores Korean culture 'notice' that foreign media also paid attention to.

It is a subtle and mysterious ability to grasp the thoughts and feelings of the other person.

It's a superpower in Korean cultural DNA, a superpower.

As soon as I wake up in the morning, I will release a white paper on Koreans' life that I can't wait until I fall asleep.

Gagman Kim Young-chul came out to tell the various stories surrounding the notice.

Kim Young-cheol unveils 'How to live without notice', and Kim Young-chul's unique and cheerful charm is expected to upgrade the fun of the program.

■ Koreans VS Westerners, Koreans Confirmed by Experiment

Did you notice that culture is a special culture that is derived from the unique DNA of Koreans?

The production team gathered Korean university students and foreign university students with the help of Professor Na Jin-kyung of Sogang University.

The first experiment was a test to complete a sentence beginning with 'I' in a subjective way, and the second experiment was a test using a gaze tracking device to present a screen that was verified in psychology and to check what was seen on the screen.

What was the difference between Korean and foreign students in the same question and screen?

This study examines the difference in perception of East and West and how it is related to the notice.

■ People who have noticed and are quick to notice are different even if they are different?

I met a student named Lee Sung-sung who became a topic through the last episode of MBC 'Preference Love'.

The prejudice is that school grades are last and last.

Not only did he recognize Finnish for the first time as he was born, he perfectly simulated the idol's dance and played the violin vividly as a coach.

Was Lee Ye Sung Sung born with a natural eye?

A total of four tests were carried out with experts.

The results of the surprising eye test of Lee Ye-sung, revealed in the social sensitivity, solidarity, emotional intelligence, and empathy tests.

■ Do not notice, let's take notice!

(feat.Nep disease, gore)

Seven out of 10 South Korean workers, about 70% took a so-called 'Nep disease'.

Contemplating what to answer to the boss during the conversation on the SNS The workers who answer 'Nep, yes, 넹, Nem', etc. is a widely sympathetic phenomenon.

How did office workers become a fluke that notices even in one letter?

The second, seventh, and tenth years of professional life come together to share the love of office workers.

Meanwhile, MBC 'Series M-Star Star Institute' broadcasts every Thursday night at 10:05.

encncnidesvi