encncnidesvi

'A Strange Story Y' Pro-Daughter Sexual Assault 4 times of abortion & old conflict between grandmother and shaman

2020-02-29 01:45:10

On the 28th, SBS 'Wonder Stories Y' accused her father of ugly reality that has raped her daughter for 15 years.

■ Why did Sua, a daughter who disappeared one day, sue his father?

On the morning of a special day, she had lost contact with her daughter, Sua, when she finally went to work with a bright face.

A month later he was contacted by a text message from his son, "No more sisters."

And his father, Park, (a pseudonym), was arrested and arrested by the police.

He was accused of sexually assaulting his daughter Sua for many years.

■ What is the courage and the truth hidden in 15 years?

Sua's courage was shocking when he told the crew of My Wonderland Y.

He had been sexually assaulted by his father for as long as 15 years from the age of 13 until the day before he ran out of the house.

She did not know what damage she had at first, and she had her first pregnancy at the age of 15, after which she had a painful time with four abortions.

Eventually, she notified her brother of the fact that she had decided to escape with the help of her brother.

“It must have been around November of 6th grade.

I was sexually abused after menarche.

I even opened the door because I really wanted to commit suicide. ”

-Sua's interview

What's even more unbelievable is that the helper who tolerates this even knows that it is his mother.

When did you have a mother, even if you had a chance to call Sua “lovers”? Park Park (a pseudonym) ... Did you really know that she suffered a sexual assault?

If so, even if she knows the damage of her daughter, what is the reason why her mother is standing by?

In this week's , she accuses her of the ugly reality of her father, Park, who has sexually assaulted her 15-year-old daughter.

On the other hand, 'Wonderful Story Y' on this day deals with the theme of 'the endless war against the shaman, the reality of the curse that has plagued my grandmother for 30 years?'

■ Grandmother Kim's old misfortune, where did the curse begin?

Kim has been cursed by someone for 30 years.

Grandma is fidgety every day because she may not know when this horror begins.

Just like the movie 'Gokseong', when someone prays to curse her, she feels the pain.

“My grandmother has red beans or something like that.

Just here ...

It was red bean sprinkled with salt and so on. ”According to a neighbor, the bad luck doesn't stop at my grandmother.

A few years ago, the curse began to extend to grandmother's grandchildren.

It is a shaman who lives in front of the house that Grandmother Kim points to as a curser.

Mrs. Kim claims she has given ten thousand won worth of money to the shaman to remove her ghost and stop cursing her anymore.

What happened between the two in the last 30 years?

■ Curse of the shaman who cannot escape The truth?

But the position of the shaman living next door was different.

He never asks for money, but rather, he is suffering because of his grandmother Kim and wants her to come back.

Grandma Kim showed us the cassette tapes he had collected.

He has been recording conversations with the shamans to capture evidence that curses him.

Can you find clues related to the relationship between the grandmother and the shaman?

In this week's , she meets Kim and a shaman in an alleyway to find out what the curse is and where the long conflict between the two came from.

'A Strange Story Y' will be broadcast on SBS at 8:55 pm on 28th.

encncnidesvi