encncnidesvi

How about a tasty dumpling?

2020-02-29 03:05:10

& Lee Jung-hyun, Egg Side Dishes Recipe for Mothers

Jung Il-woo and Kim Kang-hoon are out on a 'crazy dumpling' date.

In KBS 2TV's “New Release Hen Story”, which will be broadcast on the 28th, Jung Il-woo and Kim Kang-hoon's transcendence of Mukbang will be revealed.

From the cute appearance, the warm smile, and the peculiar peculiarity, two people who look like brothers are likely to inspire viewers to smile.

On this day, Jung Il-woo anxiously waited for someone in the park.

Everyone was wondering if they were dating a girl. Kim Kang-hoon was loved by the role of Gong Hyo-jin's son 'Pilgu' in the KBS drama 'When Camellia Bloomed.'

Jeong Il-woo and Kim Kang-hoon, who met in the `` 2019 KBS Entertainment Awards '', have since exchanged messages with each other.

Jung Il-woo started Mukbang Dating with his brother Kim Kang-hoon from Cheongju to meet him.

At this time, Kim Kang-hoon pulled out “crazy dumplings” brought directly from Cheongju.

The appearance of ‘crazy dumplings’ ‘youngsang poetry restaurant’ eats mother Lee Young-za was resilient.

It is food which we have actually eaten.

Lee Young-ja said, "It's really crazy spicy."

Jung Il-woo and Kim Kang-hoon, who love spicy tastes, started to eat “crazy dumplings” without hesitation.

The two said that they responded to the spiciness of the imagination by making them more laughter than ever.

What kind of spicy taste room did Jung Il-woo and the cutie eatout, Kim Gang-hoon, have produced?

Also on the day, Jung Il-woo and Kim Kang-hoon had a pleasant conversation about the title.

Kim Kang-hoon responded to Jung Il-woo, who asked if his brother would be good or his uncle, "Kang sky was his brother, and Kim Ji-seok was called his uncle.

Would Jung Il-woo be the older brother based on Kim Kang-hoon's standard?

Did you become an uncle?

Meanwhile, Lee Jung-hyun prepares an egg meal for her sick mother.

In 'New Release Hen Food Restaurant', the daily lives of five chefs (Lee Kyung-kyu, Lee Young-ja, Lee Jung-hyun, Lee Lee-ri, and Jung Il-woo) will challenge the development of various menus using 'egg'.

Among them, Lee prepares an egg table for her sick mother.

On the way back from the commercial shooting that night, Lee Jung-hyun had a phone call with her sister.

Then he said he would make side dishes for his mother.

Five sisters, the youngest daughter Lee Jung-hyun, are making side dishes with their sisters for their sick mother.

Lee Jung-hyun, who returned home, took out a plate he bought for the menu development.

Then I started making egg side dishes.

The first side dish is a `` half-boiled egg roll '' made with half-steamed eggs.

Subsequently, only the egg yolk was used to make an egg yolk field.

All are said to have made the mouthwatering gulp even by viewers using recipes made with Lee Jung-hyun's all-round soy sauce.

Lee Jung-hyun also made 'Hwang Tae-chae' and 'Shrimp Egg Roll' made using Hwang Tae-chae and cod roe sent by his best friend Gong Hyo-jin.

In addition to the tomato fried eggs and bacon egg rolls.

Lee Jung-hyun, who completed five egg side dishes, soup, and six menus, used a single egg.

Lee Jung-hyun tasted her mother's recipe, and her daughter, who resembles her mother's cooking skills, now cooks for her, so everyone is packed.

Lee Young-ja, who came across the egg table for Lee Jung-hyun's sick mother, was surprised to say, "I will eat a pot of rice, not a bowl of rice."

Lee Jung-hyun said, "Since I got married, my mother was not feeling well. So I'm going to have a side dish with my sisters."

Lee and Lee Kyoung-kyu said, "My mother married until the youngest, I think it's because homework seems to be over."

It is said that Lee also showed tears and sympathized with the daughter Lee Jung-hyun's heart.

The egg meal made by Lee Jung-hyun, who resembles her mother's hand for her, and Lee Jung-hyun's warm story, such as Hyo-sim's warm story, will be unveiled on KBS 2TV 'Shin Sang-chul's Hen Story' on Friday, February 28 at 9:45 pm.

From March 1st, you will be able to meet the 'New Release Launch Special' every Sunday at 11:05.

encncnidesvi