encncnidesvi

Lee Jang-Woo Gian84 Ski Resort Date (?) & Kim Hyung-Joon Courier, Celebrity?

2020-02-29 03:45:08

Actor Lee Jang-woo and Gian 84 visit the audience on Friday night with a special collaboration.

In MBC 'I Live Alone' which will be broadcast today (planned by Kim Gu-san / Director Hwang Ji-young and Kim Ji-woo), Lee Jang-woo and Gian 84's bland scooter rides and snowy dates are held.

It will make it hot.

Lee Jang-woo and Gian 84 are awkward and shy, as this is the first time they meet.

But for a while, I've been riding scooters for a while.

Gian 84 is expected to cause widening of the pupils with unexpected bromen, such as "Jangwoo, Jangwoo!"

When they arrive at the ski resort, they wear a couple's look and start a real date.

However, when Lee Jang-woo didn't know how to get a lift ticket, Gian 84 gave himself a lift ticket.

Nevertheless, the two of them use each other's board and skiing skills to form a subtle tension, adding to the question of who will become the 'thrower of the snow'.

In particular, Lee Jang-woo was embarrassed by his huge 15 years of experience with Gian 84 asking for 'board experience'.

Lee Jang-woo, who surprised Gian 84, will be able to see how much the board is capable of.

Meanwhile, the special late-night delivery time of the owl Kim Hyung-jun is revealed, which warms the home theater.

In MBC 'I Live Alone' (Planning Kim Gu-san / Director Hwang Ji-young, Kim Ji-woo), Kim Hyung-jun's variety day will be presented with a variety of smiles and healing.

On the day when the cold wave was predicted, Kim Hyung-joon shows a little different 'Owl' life than others.

It's going to be late night delivery.

Despite the cold weather, she does not lose her smile and shows a friendly man who talks with the people she works with.

In particular, on this day, it is raising the expectation index for broadcasting, saying that it showed the appearance of 'Hung Hyung-jun' as it started to deliver 'Hyo-Hyo' that Heung climbed to the temple.

In addition, Kim Hyung-jun, who was delivering with excitement, stopped in one place, and he showed a new look.

Kim Hyung-jun said that he recalled his memories as if he had gone back in time by riding a time machine.

Kim Hyung-jun's delivery life and dynamic episodes of Lee Jang-woo and Gian 84 are on the air at 11:10 pm tonight.

Live. '

encncnidesvi