encncnidesvi

Lars Lee Chun-Hee Amplification of Gap Anxiety & Kim Soo-Ro Thank You Eun-ye Yee & Park Keon-Hyung

2020-02-29 11:45:09

Actors Kim Soo-ro, Park Gun-hyung, Lee Chun-hee and Cho Jae-yun presented a great feast with a lot of talent and passion.

Actors Kim Soo-ro, Park Gun-hyung, Lee Chun-hee and Jo Jae-yun starred in MBC 'Radio Star', which aired on the 26th.

On that day, Kim Soo-ro surprised everyone by confessing that she was almost blinded because of wearing a special lens for a long time when shooting the movie 'Vampire Nadoyeol'.

"I felt anxious that I might not be able to act for the first time in my life," he said.

Kim Soo-ro adds laughter to anecdotes he had experienced in the past entertainment program.

Kim Soo-ro, who says he hates snakes very much, couldn't fulfill his mission to enter snake caves, but Yoon Eun-hye went there instead.

He described the situation at that time and thanked Yoon Eun-hye for his laughter.

Park Gun-hyung took off his `` Noodle actor '' stigma and became a great actress.

In the past, when the musical 'Zoro' performed, he suffered an accident that the wire was released from the high-fidelity action scene and crashed onto the stage. He said, "It fell so bad. Eventually, today's event."

Reappeared to drop the fun gave.

In addition, during the performance of Hamlet, he played a sword fight and shed blood on the thought that it was the final stage.

In addition, Park Gun-hyung held his body close to the table, and revealed a sense of entertainment through a tight talk with Kim Gura.

Lee Cheon-hee, who was active in the past entertainment program as 'Chunderella', confessed that she suffered as an actor at the time.

"I played Jang Young-sil in the drama that appeared at the time, but there was a reaction that it was not immersed in the appearance contrary to the image of the entertainment.

Lee Cheon-hee, who is currently working on furniture production with an actor, said, "I'm a carpenter in 20 years. I started making my own camping furniture, and now I work with my staff.

Revealed.

In particular, Lee Chun-hee added a surprise by revealing the story of Lee Hyo-ri and Lee Sang-soon's households being exposed to the broadcast and the orders rushing.

Cho Stiller Cho Jae-yun of the hit drama also showed off a big talk.

He showed no confidence that he had a `` Ras '' ulcer, and he showed his perfect adaptation to the arts by showing a unique eyeball individual group as well as releasing a left-wing wedding episode with animals.

In addition, Cho Jae-yoon learned how to work, but since he has been hooked on fishing, he is currently operating a fishing ground and was also interested in baking.

Even after appearing in the drama `` Descendants of the Sun '', he got into an excavator and got a certificate. He also proved that he was an all-around handyman.

Special MC Lee Jin-hyuk's performance was also outstanding.

Lee Jin-hyuk, who caught the eye with its fresh charm from the opening, continued to promote the drama 'The Man's Memory'.

Lee Jin-hyuk, who has played the role of an atmosphere maker with a fascinating charm, has successfully proceeded by promising the next appearance.

Next week 'Radio Star' is expected to be featured with 'June's Rebirth' featuring Yang Joon-il, Park Jun-hyung, Liah Kim, and Bix Ravi.

On the other hand, MBC 'Radio Star' is broadcasted every Wednesday at 11:05.

encncnidesvi