encncnidesvi

'Hye-sook Lee naturally, Lee Bo-hee, I forgot his appearance during the heyday

2020-02-29 20:05:11

Lee Hye-sook, Lee Bo-hee and MC Kang Su-ji's episode is released.

MBN 'Naturally', which airs on February 29, is decorated with '2020 Yeocheon-cheon Special'.

Lee Hye-sook and Lee Bo-hee, who starred in the popular historical drama Yeo In-cheon along with Gurye-jeon Jeon In-hwa, visit Hyuncheon Village.

In addition, Ji-ryul, who played licorice in Yeocheon-cheon, also visited Hyuncheon village once again.

Four people remembered the story of Yeo In-cheon, and after a long time the story blossomed.

Lee Hye-suk said, "I was 20 years old and I was really cool and started working as a cosmetic model for 5 years." I thought it was best when I didn't know anything. "

Following the release of Lee Hye-sook, who boasted a gorgeous beauty as a cosmetic model in her 20s, MC Kang Soo-ji and Kim Kook-jin said, “It's really the best beauty of our time.

It's so beautiful, ”he said.

Kim said, “What kind of advertising model did you do?

"I've never eaten chocolate, but I've tried other things like ice cream and pies," he looked back in the 1990s.

Since then, the appearance of Kang Su-ji, who is eating pies in CF, has been admired.

Jiseon Yeol asked Lee Bo-hee, "Is your sister's time in Lee Jang-ho's foreign team, or" between your knees? "

Kim Kuk-jin said, “between knees and knees” is all about my film life.

About Lee Bo-hee's era, Ji-Yeul said, "We were 'foreign team', and Jeon In-hwa and Lee Hye-sook shook their heads.

Lee Bo-hee, one of the actress Troika of the 1980s, thinks about the "League of Times" works on her own.

It broadcasts at 9:10 pm on 29th.

encncnidesvi