encncnidesvi

Kim Hyung-jun, the late courier after the late delivery & Lee Jang-woo Gian 84 movie appointment, Academy Awards enter?

2020-03-01 03:45:10

I live alone

Actor Lee Jang-woo, Gian 84, and Kim Tae-jun's personality “Healing Life” captivated viewers on Friday night.

According to Nielsen Korea, the audience rating of 335 episodes of 335 episodes of 8.9% and 2 parts of 11.7% (based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan area) of MBC 'Live alone'

Ranked first among all entertainment programs on all channels broadcast on Friday.

2049 viewership rate, which is a key indicator of advertisers and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, also recorded the highest figure across all entertainment programs broadcasted yesterday, with 4.9% of Part 1 (based on Nielsen Korea Metropolitan Area) and 7.0% of Part 2.

I showed off my strongest face.

On yesterday's broadcast, Lee Jang-woo, who showed unexpected broaches, and Kahn 84's Honey Jam Manrep combination and variety Kim Hyung-joon's day knocked down the home theater.

The first 'garing chef' Lee Jang-woo and Gian 84 had a hard-carrying unexpected chemistry.

It's the first time to meet alone, so they're awkward.

However, they seemed to be excited about each other and threw away the amazing honey jam.

Most of all, Lee Jang-woo's aggressiveness toward Gian 84 burned his belly while acting as a first-class contributor to his mind.

From scooter riding to snowy snowy couple look, the date of the couple was a lot of laughter.

In particular, Lee Jang-woo leveled up his laughter with “One Pan Chef,” who finishes cooking with a single fan following “Kuryo Chef” in the last broadcast.

Giving a hand-carrying hand to Gian 84, who doubts the food, is the basic and ritual flow of food.

Lee Jang-woo's hurried beauty, which explains the purpose of the meeting, is also arousing viewers' laughter.

They promised to do a movie together, drawing their hearts to enter the Academy Awards.

On the other hand, Kim Hyung-jun, who has 15 years of experience, goes into making dinner as soon as he wakes up, and exudes the beauty of 'Dang-mi', which is inversely proportional to his career, and the high-power coffee that makes science experiments.

Aroused laughter in everyday life.

In addition to the late-night delivery, he was filled with worries in bad weather, but he greeted others with his professionalism, such as greet other ship drivers and arranging complicated lines.

Adliv, who reminiscent of a mini concert by singing memories of the freedom of his own delivery, delivered a restless pleasure.

When he returned home, he began to earnestly prepare for a stimulating supper to heal his tired body.

Kim Hyung-jun, called “Soccer Steamed Duck Huk,” raised the audience's mouth by singing the cheerleader while wearing a muffler from his team's uniform.

The viewers who watched this day were “I felt like Nahonsan in a long time and it was good.” “I didn't have any bluffs and it looked so good. I want to support Kim.”

Carry me every time I come out, "Kim Hyung-joon is great until the courier on the air".

Like this, 'I Live Alone' aired yesterday (28th), capturing the navel of viewers by revealing Lee Jang-woo and Gian 84's Crawling Day even from the snowy date to the pro-trick carrier's real life.

MBC's “I Live Alone” is a show on Friday night at 11:10 every night that shows a variety of rainbow members' day.

encncnidesvi