encncnidesvi

`` Forest '' Park Bo-ah is seriously confirmed.

2020-03-04 10:05:09

'Forrest' Park Hae-jin threw a 'confident confession' to Joboa and confirmed her feelings for each other with a 'warm kiss'.

The 19th and 20th episodes of KBS 2TV's TV drama 'Forest' (played Lee Sun-young / directed Oh Jong-rok / produced IHQ, Star Force, Gaji Contents), which aired last week, recorded 5.1% of viewership in the metropolitan area based on Nielsen Korea.

In addition, 2049 viewer ratings jumped to 2.2%, which was the number one viewer of tree drama ratings for five consecutive weeks.

In the broadcast, Kang San-hyuk (Park Hae-jin) completed the pinnacle of 'Healing Romance in the Forest' by revealing the true feelings that had been hidden so that Jung Young-jae (Jo Bo-a), who had changed his poor life, could ride on his life goal.

Kang San-hyuk, while fighting for his senses with Hwang for only 10 minutes, chased after Jung Young-jae who went to meet Cha Jin-woo (Hu Jin-woo), but he could not turn his mind.

Following the meeting with Chairman Hwang, Kang San-hyuk was again looking for Jung-jae, but Jung-jae and Cha Jin-woo had already disappeared, and when Jung-jae did not return to his house, Kang San-hyuk imagined that Chung Young-jae would be storming his love.

I spent a long long night.

Afterwards, Kang San-hyuk, who was returned by a shareholder's mandate requested by Hwang, met Cha Jin-woo at the hotel, and as jealousy boiled, he demanded to block everything toward Chung Young-jae.

In addition, Kang San-hyuk dismissed Chung Young-jae, who attended the forum, as the attending physician and accompanied him to the banquet with Hwang-jae, and was happy to have a pleasant and relaxing day for the first time.

Kang San-hyuk and Jung Young-jae, who returned to the hotel after being exhausted, came to bed.

However, Kang San-hyuk, who awoke the next day, burst into tears by the misunderstanding that he returned to Seoul with Cha Jin-woo when Chung Young-jae was invisible.

After finishing work, Kang San-hyuk came back to the special structure of the military commander.At the inspection of the fire extinguisher at the temple, Kang San-hyuk discovered that the lights attached by Chung Young-jae had been misunderstood by Park Hyung-soo (Lee Si-hoon).

Kang San-hyuk, who deliberately hurt his hand and ran to Miyeong Hospital, rushed to the terminal in the news that Chung Young-jae left for Seoul, but the bus to Seoul had already left.

Kang San-hyuk, who was forced to step out, witnessed a mother who left her child at the terminal, and when she was ten years old, she remembered her mother who left her at the terminal.

Jung Young-jae, who came out of the bathroom, followed Kang San-hyuk with her child, and Kang San-hyuk, who shook his anger at her mother, noticed that there was something left behind by her mother.

Kang San-hyuk went to the house with Jung Young-jae, who was watching his explosion, and went into the forest to calm his mind, and he asked him to meet with him because he would not be proud of himself.

In response to Jung Young-jae's insistence that he would not believe in Kang San-hyuk, Kang San-hyuk frankly told the lie that he had said so far, but Jung Young-jae refused even this.

As Jung Young-jae found a wound in his hand and took his hand while walking in the forest again, Kang San-hyuk poured out memories of his lost 10-year-old who had never told him, "If you don't believe me, sympathy away from me.

Don't do it. Please stay by my side. "

In the meantime, Kang San-hyuk still eagerly told Jung Young-jae that he still doesn't believe, "Become my goal next to me. I need you," and shared a "warm kiss" with Jung Young-jae, who discovered Kang San-hyuk's heart.

In the middle of the forest, the tenderness of 'Gangjung Couple', who evoked romance while checking the 'heart core phytoncide', colored the home theater.

KBS 2TV tree drama 'Forest' is broadcast every Wednesday, Thursday at 10 pm.

encncnidesvi