encncnidesvi

I'm a natural person Mr. Song Gi-chun reveals his life ... How is the mysterious power of water?

2020-03-04 17:05:09

On the 4th afternoon, I am a natural person, reveals the life of Song Gi-chun, 68, who lives in a picturesque landscape with a beautiful valley next to her.

Thanks to his meticulous character and good dexterity, the two-story house made of recycled materials, the kitchen built in the cabin, the stove made of the wheel of the car, and the delicate touch and his aesthetic sense are visible everywhere he touches.

Four years ago, he met with “I am a natural man” and lived in the mountain of his hometown.

And now, again, I can complete the inside and outside of the house, greet new family members, start new works based on my 24 years of mountain life, grab good memories, shed bad memories and find happiness again.

Song is a natural person who has found a place to live, such as an unfinished house and a sperm planted in a scenic place.

Today, if you place beehives on the cliff, let the water drain, and sow your day in the garden, nature will give him strength to live again.

The story of Song Gi-chun, a natural person with Yoon Taek, can be found on Wednesday night at 9:50 MBN 'I am a natural person'.

encncnidesvi