encncnidesvi

True story school zone crossroad accident and neurofibromatosis, can it come true?

2020-03-04 20:05:11

The first true story of the 71st True Story Expedition, is the secret of a terrible accident for a daughter.

■ first true story

# 16-year-old girl found bloody at night

On the night of January 14th, her daughter, Eun-young, who had completed the English school, drove home with her daughter.

After a while, the daughter is found bloody and on the edge of the road!

The daughter fell into a coma and barely regained consciousness in four days.

But I can't even remember his name because of the brain damage that happened at the time of the accident.

A healthy 16-year-old daughter became a child overnight because of a severe traumatic brain injury!

The accident site is a crossroad in front of the house, just 100 meters away.

What happened to that mother and daughter that night?

“I'm experiencing something I only watched on TV. I thought this was a lie and I thought it was a dream.”

# Why is the man eunyoung's car?  

It was a driver who put the mother and daughter in danger that day.

In a school zone with a speed of 30km or less, a man rushed to Eun-young's car at a tremendous speed, ignoring the signal.

Her younger daughter, Eun-young, was hit by three cars that were turning left.

The strange thing was that the police who appeared at the scene immediately after the accident arrested the man as if he had foreseen.

However, he is released on the grounds of “no fear of escape” and is living a normal life.

Who is he?

"Blood more blood because I let go of someone who ruined my granddaughter's life that way."-Interviewed Grandma

Eun-young's family is afraid that a man will be sentenced to probation.

MBC's True Story Expedition reveals the story of the school zone crossroad accident that took away the happiness of a family.

■ second true story

# Girl with a special face, aftershock

The place where people's eyes always reach.

There was a 14-year-old girl Aftershock with a special face.

After all, Lee's face is not forgotten.

When he was born, he was a child with a clearer and more beautiful face, but as he grew up, Yeojin's face began to change.

The spots around my eyes didn't go away after several operations, but they began to swell.

Yeo-jin's illness, which has been performed 11 times so far, was called 'neurofibromatosis'.

There's no cure for it, and once a fibroid grows, surgical resection is the only treatment.

The aftershock that she always spends time alone in the house because of her different appearance.

The child had as many wounds as the face.  

“'Mom gave birth to me like this.'

# Can Yeojin live as an ordinary 14-year-old girl?

Aftershock likes to write poems and draw pictures.

But now it's hard to draw a picture!

This is because they are losing sight.

Fibroids squeeze the eye area and damage the optic nerve due to glaucoma.

'I can't repair the damage to the nerve itself.

Unfortunately, you can go to the stage of not seeing the light. ”-Interview with an ophthalmologist

My mother, who is responsible for the livelihood of a house, is working on her husband's part-time job for her husband, who is inconvenient with three liver cancer surgeries.

Yeo-jin wants to live as an ordinary 14-year-old girl.

Will spring come true for Yeojin?

MBC's True Story Expedition meets the special story of a family who is making a hope in the name of family.

10:05 pm broadcast on the 4th.

encncnidesvi