encncnidesvi

Salim Nam 2 Seung-Hyun Kim, wifeless house opener, Yoo Hyeon-bin What was surprised to see?

2020-03-04 22:05:09

& Kim Ga-on Kang Seong-yeon's age

Kim Seung-hyun makes a honeymoon without a wife.

Kim Seung-hyun's new honeymoon house is revealed in KBS2 'Salim Men Season 2' (hereinafter 'Salimnam 2'), which is broadcast today (4th).

Kim Seung-hyun was excited about going out the first night after getting married.

It is decided to meet the best brothers of the entertainment world, gagman toilet and Yun Hyungbin.

Kim Seung-hyun said, "It's really different from living alone."

In particular, Byunsu and Yoon Hyung-bin are known to be loved by their wives who have been acquainted with their experiences.

to be.

Since then, the three people have joined up and headed to Kim Seung-hyun's house.

In the midst of this, Chun Soo-soo and Yoon Hyung-bin were surprised to discover something with Kim Seung-hyun's honeymoon house.

Amplify.

On the other hand, viewers are also focusing on the release of their newly-weds, where Kim Seung-hyun's sesame seeds are released.

In addition, actors Sung-yeon Kang and pianist Kim Ga-on are scheduled to appear after Choi Min-hwan and Yul-hee, who got off earlier.

The couple, who have been married for eight years this year, decided to marry after ten days of romance and marry after five months.

Kang Sung-yeon, who previously appeared in an entertainment show, said, "I was talking about getting married like a drizzle. I was talking about the neighborhood where I live together and the number of children."

Kim Ga-on and Kang Seong-yeon were both born in 1976 and are forty-five.

Kim Seung-hyun's honeymoon house will be unveiled at KBS2 'Salimnam 2', which will be broadcast at 8:55 pm today (4th).

encncnidesvi