encncnidesvi

Urban Fisherman 2 Nambola Meat Makes People Meaningful Testimonials

2020-03-05 15:05:09

Nbora's extraordinary desire for freshwater fishing.

In the 12th episode of Channel A's entertainment program 'Only I Follow Me, Urban Fisherman 2-Age of the Seas' (hereinafter 'Urban Fisherman' Season 2), two MCs Lee Duk-hwa and Lee Kyung-kyu, together with Park Jin-cheol Pro and Nambora,

Eel confrontation is drawn.

'Beginner of fishing' Nambora was named 'Daughter of the Sea' with a golden badge in Hapuka in New Zealand.

However, due to the bad weather on the day, the genre was changed to freshwater fishing instead of sea fishing.

Unlike the confident seniors, Nam Bo-ra is bewildered and said he could hardly catch the sense of freshwater fishing.

Even when fishing at night is noticed, "Do you do at night again?" And "I am experiencing the greatest crisis of life," he said, he was complaining in a sullen appearance.

Nambora, who had been contemplating her worries, focused her eyes on the surprise preparations before starting the evening.

When Nambora picked up the hanger from the lodgings, Lee Duk-hwa said, "I've been doing research."

Lee Kyung-gyu said, "I feel godly. I'm dying, I'm dead," he said, "I can't catch the meat," he said.

Curious about the broadcast that he left a meaningful impression, saying, "I realized that meat makes people."

Pull up as far as you can.

Can the 'Daughter of the Sea' Nambora be reborn as the 'Daughter of Fresh Water' and what would be the usage of the hanger brought to the end of the study? Thursday, 5:50 pm Channel A Entertainment Program 'Follow me, believe in me, urban fisherman

Season 2-Naval Era ".

encncnidesvi