en

Pongsungahhakdang F4 meets Sesibong Jo Youngnam-Song Changsik-Kim Sehwan to present the unprecedented level of performance

2020-09-09 15:45:04

Young-woong Lim, Young-tak, Lee Chan-won, and Min-ho Jang of “Pongsungahhakdang” meet Se Sibong, the “Legend of Legends” in the history of Korean folk music, and present an unprecedented level of performance beyond age.

Trotman F4 in episode 18 of TV CHOSUN'Pongsungah Hakdang' airing on Wednesday the 9th will meet 7080 folk legend Cesibong and unfold a'extreme duet stage' that can not be seen anywhere else, and will make Korea excite.

Trotman F4 entered a live café with only a hint of meeting seniors when he was in elementary school.

At this time, Césibong members Cho Young-nam, Song Chang-sik, and Kim Se-hwan appeared and enthusiastically welcomed Trotman F4.

In particular, Lee Chan-won, who had been active as a “Daegu Jo Young-nam,” since childhood, showed a feeling of emotion and resentment when he saw Cho Young-nam.

Youngnam Jo (born in 1945) also said, “I was so curious when I heard the story that Youngnam Jo appeared in Daegu.

I was surprised to be so good.

He was so handsome that he couldn't play with us.”

Accordingly, Lee Chan-won asked for a duet “Dillaila” saying, “I grew up a singer's dream by seeing Mr. Young-nam Cho,” and as Cho Young-nam readily accepted it, he perfectly summoned the 70s and 80s, which were full of romance.

In addition, Se-Bong member Kim Se-hwan (born in 1948) chose Jang Min-ho to sing with Trotman F4 member, and the atmosphere was heightened.

Moreover, despite the fact that the duet stage of Se Sibong and Trotman F4's handsome guys took place on the spot, an incredibly beautiful harmony was completed and aroused cheers.

Young-tak, who came to the stage afterwards, asked Song Chang-sik for a duet, saying, "If I sing this song with my respected senior, I will not have a wish."

After successfully completing the duet stage, Song Chang-sik said, “It is something that no one can do.

This friend is really great.

Along with the praise of "Singers like this are rare," Young-tak's signature pose, ‘Chiniya’, a thumbs-up pose, doubled his warmth.

On the other hand, with the last duet stage of ‘Mr. Trot Jin’ Lim Young-woong remaining, all the members of Ce Si-bong sent a love call to Young-woong Lim, proving their passionate affection.

In order to win the duet stage, Jo Young-nam uttered three charms of Lim Young-woong, and Kim Se-hwan gave infinite praise, saying, "I went through all the maternity battles on a young day, and that's so immersed in the song that I have a soul."

Moreover, there was an unexpected “Lim Heroic Controversy” after Song Chang-sik (born in 1947), who was still watching, said that he wanted to join Lim Young-woong.

The attention is focused on who will be the member of Se Sibong who will be with Lim Young-woong, and the broadcast that will one after the other, releasing the'Chin Legend Collaboration' that I have never seen before.

The production crew said, “The Césibong special feature was specially prepared to give the Trotman F4 and viewers a gift-like time,” said “Youngnam Cho, who appeared in the home theater in 5 years, and Song Chang-sik and Kim Se-hwan, who had enjoyed the era with one guitar, trotman.

We look forward to seeing what kind of impressions you will bring with F4.”

Meanwhile, the 18th episode of TV CHOSUN'Pongsungahhakdang' will be aired at 10pm on Wednesday the 9th.

en