en

'Let's live together'

2020-09-09 17:45:05

'Let's Live Together with Park Won-sook' Lee Hyo-chun confesses her personal life for the first time.

In KBS 2TV'Let's Live Together with Park Won-sook', broadcast today (9th), the four sisters who left for a trip to Hamyang, Gyeongsangnam-do following the last Hapcheon trip will be revealed.

The four sisters first toured Gaepyeong Hanok Village, a representative tourist destination in Hamyang.

Following this, the sisters enjoyed hanok properly by receiving a prize at Hadong Jeong's Jonggatjip.

During dinner, the four sisters who were planning a business for their retirement last time assembled furniture and formed the'Namhae Company', and then raised their enthusiasm again.

Recently, Park Won-sook and Kim Young-ran, and close actor Lee Hyo-chun (born in 1950) visited Namhae House.

Lee Hyo-chun and Park Won-sook are so close to each other that they did five works together.

From the first meeting, they hugged deeply and couldn't hide their joy.

In addition, Lee Hyo-chun confessed his fan feelings, saying,'Hye-eun is a steamed fan', a member of the Namhae family.

After that, Hye-eun followed the song point and showed the side of a steamed fan.

In addition, it is said that Lee Hyo-chun boasted an honest anti-war speech unlike her elegant appearance.

He confessed his recent feelings (?), saying, "I'm a little lonely," of course, answering without hesitation to questions related to personal life that have not been disclosed.

What is Lee Hyo-chun's hidden private life?

On the other hand, the youngest Kim Young-ran appeared with a cast on his arm and surprised everyone.

In the meantime, Kim Young-ran confessed, "I kept it thoroughly secret if my sisters would be worried," creating more regret.

As a result, Moon-sook held Kim Young-ran in his arms and comforted him, and Kim Young-ran burst into tears he had endured and confessed his inner heart, and the older sisters became more worried.

What must have been the heart that Kim Young-ran had been hiding so far will be revealed in'Let's Live Together with Park Won-sook' broadcast at 10:45 pm on the 9th.

en