en

Baek Jong-won's alley restaurant Alley in front of Junggok-dong market Cheese roll gas restaurant, dumplings without dumplings, ½ fish cake shop for the first time

2020-09-09 18:05:06

The 26th alley “Alley in front of Junggok-dong Market” will be unveiled for the first time in SBS's “Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant” (abbreviated Alley Restaurant), which airs on the 9th.

According to the production team,'Alley in front of Junggok-dong Market' is an alley located in front of'Junggok Jeil Market', the largest market in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, and there is a large floating population going to and from the market.

It is a popular place.

The first store is a'Cheese Roll Gas House' with a rather unique sign.

As soon as he saw the signboard of the store, Baek Jong-won found out why the business could not be done before visiting, saying, "I understand the reason for the absence of customers."

Baek Jong-won, who visited the store, started tasting cheese roll gas, and as soon as he tasted the food, he smiled with a meaningful smile saying, “My hand goes with a side dish”, arousing the curiosity of 2MC.

In the meantime, right after visiting the cheese roll gas restaurant, Baek Jong-won called the president of the pork cutlet restaurant in Jeju Island and asked for SOS, saying, "Do you have any plans to receive a homemade student?"

In response, the president of a pork cutlet in Jeju Island said, "My friends who come to work usually endure for a week and go out."

The second store is a'mandung house without dumplings' operated by the mother and the son's boss.

3MC was puzzled by the fact that there were no dumplings in the dumpling shop, but it turned out that the'Mother's boss' thought, "Regular customers are the most important", and have been doing business by following their regular tastes.

After watching this, Baek Jong-won poured out a storm with his own experiences, saying, "This is not a regular business, but an acquaintance business."

After tasting, Baek Jong-won couldn't hide his embarrassment, saying, "What should I eat without dumplings?"

The last shop I visited is a ½ fish cake house, which is unfamiliar from the name.

With the appearance of the half-sized fish cake house, 3MC went on to bet in a heated reasoning to find out the identity of “1/2”.

On this day, the owner of the ½ fish cake house introduced his “secret business weapon”, which he had been able to do business for 15 years.

15 years ago, 3MC couldn't stop laughing at the identity of the boss's filial piety item, which said that at first sight seeing this machine and set up a fish cake house.

The identity of the'Alley Restaurants in front of Junggok-dong Market', which stimulates infinite curiosity, can be found in the'Alley Restaurant,' which airs at 10:35 pm on the 9th.

en