en

Drama'Dodosol Solarasol' aired when camellia blooms... Why was it said that it was a life drama?

2020-09-10 18:05:04

On the afternoon of Thursday, September 10, ‘When Camellia Blooms to Watch Again’ is broadcast on KBS2 TV.

‘When Camellia Blooms (play Sang-Chun Sang, Director Cha Young-hoon, Kang Min-kyung, Production Fan Entertainment)’, which has been broadcast for two days since last week, will be broadcast today.

The reason this drama is being re-broadcasted again is to fill the gap in the schedule by stopping filming of'Dodosol Solarasol', a new Wednesday and Thursday drama on KBS 2TV, which was scheduled to be broadcast following the'release chart'.

‘When Camellia Blooms’ started on September 18th at this time of last year and ended on November 21st.

This drama, which is a total of 20 episodes, sent a special broadcast for two days after the end of last year to appease viewers' regrets.

At the time, the production crew reedited the 20 episodes into two episodes that were filled with highlights only, and unfortunately edited unreleased episodes were also included.

At the time, whether the love between Kabul-i, Dongbaek (Gong Hyo-jin (born in 1980)) and Hwang Yong-sik (Kang Haneul (born in 1990)) can be achieved until the last episode of “When Camellia Blooms” melted the sorrows of viewers.

In addition, Guryongpo, Pohang, Gyeongbuk, the filming location, attracted great interest.

Gong Hyo-jin, who perfectly portrayed the lovely camellia role after the end of the show, said, “If you pass by because you have received too much love, please recognize that it is not a gongbli, but a camellia, and when many people see me, tears come to me.

I will think about it and keep it deep in my heart for a long time.”

Kang Haneul played the role of Hwang Yong-sik, a ‘Chonmefatal’ who has never been in the history of CRTs, and showed its charm.

“I was so lucky to meet such a good work, and it was unforgettable six months in my life,” he said. “I honestly have no confidence in how well Yongsik expressed how well, but I worked hard not to look like a lie, and I learned a lot through Yongsik.”

I have left a lot of impressions.

At the time, among many viewers, this drama was said to be a “life drama”.

What is the reason?

'When the Camellia Flower Blooms' is based on the question,'Can people become miracles for people?'

And through Dongbaek (Gong Hyojin) and Hwang Yongsik (Kang Haeul), the answer was ‘That’s right.’

Camellia had to endure harsh gazes because he didn't have a mother when he was young, and because single parents run a bar when he grew up.

Camellia crouched at the gaze that was like that blade, and he looked at it with his mind.

But Yongsik was different.

The gaze he sent to the camellia was full of warmth.

He always poured out unconditional and unlimited love and support, and that love eventually made a miracle that changed the camellia.

Having awakened the instincts of beasts, she was no longer a'cheolbo' who couldn't even talk well.

The minds of the viewers who witnessed the miracle that occur the moment they face the person as they are, filled with a deep and deep lingering sound.

In particular, Lee Sang-chun's unique words that triggered empathy in reality were said to have had a profound effect on becoming a “life drama”.

In ‘When Camellia Blooms’, famous lines permeate every scene.

“Camellia’s the strongest, the strongest, the best, and the greatest in this town”, “Don’t forget me”, “Why do you draw your eyes?”

It is difficult to pick just one.

Prejudice, loneliness, love, motherhood, fatherhood, marriage, wind, etc. These lines of dialogue are sometimes laughable, sometimes ringing, and piled up in the hearts of viewers.

In "When Camellia Blooms", besides Camellia and Yongsik, various characters appeared.

And the characters have their own stories.

Not only the main character, but everyone's story unfolds.

So Kang Jong-ryul (Kim Ji-suk), who shows his father's growth period, “Kwan Jong, who has no self-esteem and only pride is the top of his head,” Jessica, an immature'adult child' Noh Gyu-tae (Oh Jeong-se), Hong Ja-young (Yom Hye-ran), who rarely reveals his feelings.

Hyangmi (Son Dambi), who must be remembered by one person, and Camellia, who is bound to be'Eul' to their children, and Yongsik's mother Kwak Deok-soon (Go Doo-shim) and Jo Jung-sook (Lee Jeong-eun), and the wonderful'Og Venus' that promised to protect the camellias from Kabuli.

Even the older sisters.

You must be persuaded by their stories that no one can hate.

This was the reason the viewers' hearts were inevitably taken over by the drama filled with a warm gaze toward small citizens.

When the camellia flowers bloom again, the first part starts at 9:30 pm on the 10th and the second part starts at 10:10 pm.

en