en

Kwak Do-won-Oh Jeong-se-Lee Deok-hwa, and other celebrities who stood tall with disabilities

2020-09-11 13:45:03

On the channel aired on the afternoon of the 7th, ‘I heard it through rumors’, actors Kwak Do-won, Oh Jeong-se, and Lee Deok-hwa, etc., introduced stars who stood tall with disabilities.

Actor Kwak Do-won (born 1973) has a hearing impairment.

Kwak Do-won, who appeared in the TVN “Life Bar,” said, “I suffered from a fever when I was young and lost my hearing on one side.

Until I entered school, I thought everyone in the world was listening with one ear.”

Kwak Do-won, who revealed this fact at an awards ceremony in the past, said, “I was thrilled to see young handicapped friends performing on the stage.

I kept seeing it,” he recalled.

Kwak Do-won said, “If you dream in Korea, it will surely come true.

Don't give up on your dreams.

I look like this and my body looks like this, but I am a movie star.

He told me not to lose my dreams and work hard.

I was very impressed by those children.”

Kwak Do-won, who is currently living in Jeju Island, said with a smile, "I have a hearing impairment and the airfare is discounted by 50%."

In addition, actor Oh Jeong-se (born in 1977), who was introduced in the'Pungmun Show', has a facial recognition disorder.

Jeong-se Oh recently appeared in the cine invitation for SBS Power FM'Park Sun-young's Cine Town' and confessed to her facial recognition disorder, "If I met on the street, I would not have known it. I can't remember it.

I confessed.

In addition, in an interview in the past, Oh Jeong-se said, "I deliberately took a selfie with people who need to be well-recognized, but later looking at the picture, I said,'Who is this person?'

Sometimes, even a stylist I worked with for 5 to 6 years thought, "Who are you?", he mentioned facial recognition disorder.

Facial recognition disorder refers to symptoms and disorders in which the face of a familiar person cannot be recognized even though there are no basic sensory abnormalities, intelligence disorders, deficiencies, and aphasia.

In Hollywood, Brad Pitt is one of the leading actors with facial recognition disorder.

On the other hand, Lee Deok-hwa (born 1952), who is actively engaged in activities through the'city fisherman' recently, had an accident that almost died in the past.

Lee Deok-hwa, who appeared on KBS 2TV's new entertainment program'Deokhwa TV', said, "I was hospitalized for 3 years after a car accident in 1977. At the time, I was in a situation where I might not live. Why did you wait for me for 3 years?"

He asked Kim Bo-ok a question, and his wife Kim Bo-ok said, "After the accident, everyone said,'Today is the last day' and'Tomorrow is the last day.' After the accident, Lee Duk-hwa's mother was just crying, and Lee Duk-hwa's father

She was surprised and urinate without knowing. Looking at that, I thought that I would take responsibility for these parents if Lee Deok-hwa died.” She also confessed, “The condition improved after that, but the doctors said that the disability could remain.

However, in my view, he was a person who could get up again. So I thought,'Let's stay,' and eventually got up.' Lee Deok-hwa, who heard this, shed tears and said, "I am so thankful."

en