en

Voicetrot Cho Moon-geun, Moon Yong-hyun, legend judges' praise and praise

2020-09-12 12:05:05

Singers Cho Moon-geun and Moon Yong-hyun raised the dignity of the semi-finals of the “Boystrot”.

The first duet mission of the semi-finals was unfolded in the MBN Trot survival program'Boystrot', which aired on the afternoon of the 11th.

On this day, Moon-geun Cho was selected as a duet with Moon Yong-hyun and selected So-ra Lee's “Please”.

While many people's expectations were high for the meeting of verified talented people, Jo Moon-geun started the first verse and focused the attention of the judges at once.

Subsequently, Moon-geun Cho delicately expressed the lyrics of sad content to scream the hearts of the audience, and created an atmosphere that was different from the original song with his own sensibility.

In particular, as they changed the original solo song into a duet, Moon-Geun Cho and Yong-Hyun Moon completed the luxury stage by filling the stage with a richer sound and perfect harmony.

Judge Jin Seong said, “Jo Moon-geun is a person who has a reputation for singing well.

He has a clean voice, and the more he repeats each time, the more he works.

Now that I have room, I think I will show another good image if I go up to the final.”

Hye-eun said, “I thought I must have practiced a lot while watching the two of them add harmony.

They applauded, saying, "It was really good to see them," and Namjin said, "I sympathize as a singer.

The emotions are good and the voice is beautifully expressed.

I sang well.”

The result was 884 out of 1000.

All the judges gave them a 90-point range, and they scored high by receiving 401 points from the audience evaluation team.

Therefore, in the 2nd solo mission of the semi-finals, we are looking forward to seeing what kind of new look Jo Moon-geun will capture the hearts of viewers and judges.

Meanwhile, Jo Moon-geun band, to which Jo Moon-geun belongs, recently released a digital single, “Blue Night Jeju Island,” and is getting a good response.

en