en

'Star Documentary My Way' reveals the true story of Kim Moon-jung, a musical music director loved by Korea

2020-09-14 19:05:03

On the TV CHOSUN'Star Documentary My Way', which airs today (14th) at 10 pm, Korea's leading musical music director Kim Moon-jung (born in 1971, age 50) will appear and reveal a special encounter with musical stars.

Moon-Jung Kim is a music director who has been named in numerous masterpieces such as the musicals'Mozart','Elisabeth','Res Miserable' and'Miss Saigon', and is the first director in England to premiere the musical'Empress Myeongseong' in English.

Appearing on a broadcasting station's audition program, he made his name known to the public.

Although she is usually nicknamed'German Sorcerer' and'Director without Mercy', she has grasped her skills more than anyone else and has chosen talented actors.

She looks back on her fierce life, saying, "I didn't have excellent specs, and it wasn't someone leading. (Omitted) As if I had endured well and got through well, I want to endure well and praise myself."

The story of'music director' Kim Moon-jung, who has been working hard 24 hours a day as a working mother, is drawn.

In addition, on today's broadcast, her lovely charm full of humanity is also revealed.

Actors say that when they are under the stage, their charisma is left far away and turns into a'lovely charmer'.

Due to this anti-war charm, many musical stars such as Kim Mun-Jung-eun, Kim So-Hyeon, Kim So-Hyeon, Son Jun-ho, and Kyu-hyun are called'Love Music Directors'.

In the midst of this, a warm episode of director Kim Moon-jeong and Kim Jun-su, which was caused by Kim Moon-jung's mother who claims to be Kim Jun-soo's'Chin Fan', is also released.

In addition, to comfort Kim Moon-jung, who is regretted by the performances canceled every day due to Corona 19, Ok Joo-hyun, the best musical diva in Korea, and Min Woo-hyuk, a musical actor discovered and raised by Kim Moon-jung, visited her.

You can also see the story of Min Woo-hyuk's tears and emotions that he was able to dramatically participate in the audition for'Res Miserables' by Kim Moon-jung, and the comfort and healing time with Ok Joo-hyun, who is cultivating friendship beyond his age.

Korea's beloved musical music director Kim Moon-jeong's true story can be seen on TV CHOSUN'Star Documentary My Way' at 10 pm today (14th).

en