en

Imka.com, Gangseo-gu, the wealthy used car dealer, the belief that I shouldn't sell cars that I can't ride makes me rich

2020-09-16 12:45:04

The story of Imka.com's used car dealer Imka.com's story was revealed by visiting the best self-made super rich people from all over the country and listening to the vivid success stories of the rich and poor people who lived harsh lives.

Accordingly, viewers who watched the broadcast of the rich people are showing interest in how the used car dealer Im Jae-seong succeeded in the secret.

The first of the secrets to the success of the wealthy people, who run Imka.com, located in 15-1 Deungchon-dong, Gangseo-gu, is “Do not go beyond injustice.”

Used cars that many people visit because of their cost-effectiveness better than new cars.

Lim Jae-seong, a used car dealer in the wealthy of the poor, began working as a dealer and expanded his presence by making a name for himself to sell more than 40 units a month.

However, there was a ‘false sale’ of selling used cars at higher prices than new cars by placing expensive cars at ridiculously low prices, attracting customers, and inducing purchases of other cars for various reasons, and his performance also threatened.

Accordingly, in order to clean the used car market, he declared a war against “false sales,” and since 2012, he has been taking the lead in resolving the case by informing the online cafe he operates.

There are only 600 victims who have helped so far.

The amount returned is about 3 billion won.

His efforts to change the perception of the used car market were enough to win people's approval, even though it was an unrequited effort.

The second of the secrets to success is ‘behave honestly.’

Another secret of the used car dealer Im Jae-seong, who is a used car dealer who is triumphantly selling used cars, calls customers is the car mechanic license acquired in high school.

Using this, when buying and selling a vehicle, the engine, mission, and even small parts are thoroughly inspected.

In addition, he does not forget to explain in detail by moving the car to an industrial company, lifting it with a lift, and showing the lower part directly to the customer.

So, the satisfaction rate is 200%.

In addition, there is a growing concern as rumors that flooded cars will be commercialized for two or three months after the rainy season.

It is advised to put your finger in the gap between the windshield and ceiling to check for dirt and signs of corrosion on the wires behind the accelerator pedal.

In addition, it explains how to minimize damage by adding a penalty clause in addition to the special contract of the sale and sale contract.

The belief that “let's not sell cars that I cannot ride” is the secret that made him rich.

en