en

The gold side that I can't stand my anger after a shock like gold... What is Dr. Eun-young Oh's prescription?

2020-09-25 19:05:04

At 8:30 this evening, Channel A's reveals the story of a golden spine who can't stand anger after a shock.

Parents of three siblings appear in the studio on this day, and among them, the cute and bright second of them is introduced and arouses admiration.

However, for a moment of happiness, she shows off her anger with her whole body, rolling her feet, screaming, and crying.

Dad carefully stated the reason for the appearance, saying, "I usually get angry and extreme, and in severe cases, I sometimes hurt myself."

In the video that follows, Geum-pyeon tried to read a book by herself, but suddenly starts to grow up with her mother.

Geumbayi, who was a long time agony about the amount of books with her mother, finally threw the book and became angry.

Oh Eun-young, who watched this situation, pointed out, "The most important thing in this situation is that even if it is a small amount, it is necessary to compliment the parents when they say they start by themselves.

And the mother blushes, saying, "One day, when I saw the 30cm ruler at home, my golden teeth cried hard and I was in a riot."

Due to the sad story, the recording site becomes solemn with anger and shock.

Oh Eun-young stressed that although her parents' sadness hurts her heart, she must have a lot of emotional conversations, saying, "You have to look into her heart carefully" for the recovery of her parents.

In addition, he explained that it is very important to give children the meaning of emotions and to express their emotions appropriately.

Afterwards, quarrels between brothers occurred over RC car toys, and the father intervened.

My angry mother said, “I just let the two beat and fight!” and said, “The words are not shocking, they are shocking!

You're trying to kill me!”

All the cast members are shocked by the unexpected remarks of Geumbaek.

You can check the sad story of the painful gold snail and Oh Eun-young's gold prescription that will bring happiness to the whole family on Channel A at 8:30 this evening.

en