en

Hidden Singer 6 Kim Jong-guk challenged the first 2nd champion, the original singer

2020-09-25 19:45:03

Kim Jong-guk (45 years old, born in 1976), the second rematch of JTBC's ‘Hidden Singer 6’ (planning Cho Seung-wook, director Hong Sang-hoon, Shin Young-gwang), became the first singer in the history of the series to record untact.

Starting with Kim Jong-guk, “Hidden Singer 6” was recorded with an online national judge instead of 100 audiences, and there are only empty auditoriums and celebrity judges on the scene.

Despite the unfamiliar recording method, Kim Jong-guk, who boasted as much confidence as his ‘Angry Abs’, challenges the first ‘2nd championship assistant singer’ in the ‘Hidden Singer’ series.

Kim Jong-guk, who appeared in JTBC's'Hidden Singer 6', which will be aired on the 25th, took the final victory with a leisurely win of 79 votes in the 4th round when he appeared in'Hidden Singer' Season 1 7 years ago.

In addition, he received 0 votes in the vote for “the most unlikely person like Jong-guk Kim” in the first round at the time, proving the ability of the original singer who cannot be compared.

Regarding this, MC Jeon Hyeon-moo said, “The inside of the production team is rotten,” and Kim Jong-guk said, “Even if I know that it can't be done, I'll get to it.

On this day, the recording of Kim Jong-guk's episode was conducted as an untact recording that anyone nationwide can participate as an online national judge.

Because of this, the number of digits recorded on the barrel has changed completely.

Kim Jong-guk said, “Since I have changed the recording method to non-face-to-face, I am not seeing it in person, so would it be more confusing?” “To the production team, this is really'cheong-luck',” he said.

However, Kim Jong-guk's best friend Cha Tae-hyun, who appeared as a celebrity judge, said, "There are only 18 celebrity judges, so if we conclude that it is not an overwhelming number of online judges, will it not fall?"

I will take a picture of'Kim Jong-guk'.'

Kim Jong-guk said, "Don't shoot me, just guess it with words", and MC Jeon Hyun-moo laughed, "Why are you suddenly weak?"

Then Kim Jong-guk said, “We have to lay down the tickets that can be secured.

One vote, one vote is important.”

On the other hand, on this stage, Kim Jong-guk's abs, who are still "Seongsugi", will be revealed once again after 7 years ago.

While embarrassed by MC Jeon Hyun-moo's sudden request for disclosure of abs, "You have to open your stomach," Kim Jong-guk confidently said, "The only thing the cast left me seven years ago was abs."

In the meantime, one of the talented Moo Chang-gook also started a “abs confrontation” with Kim Jong-guk on that day, and Kim Jong-guk was surprised by his hidden abs.

The song & abs confrontation between the original singer Kim Jong-guk, who is tense even in confidence, and the talented talents will be unveiled at JTBC'Hidden Singer 6', which airs at 9 pm on Friday, September 25.

en