en

Hagam, it was difficult, but after I decided to marry the groom, I stood confident

2020-09-25 21:45:05

Handagam revealed that he first made a proposal to the groom at the'New Release Edition'.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program'New Release Edition', which aired on the afternoon of the 18th, a menu development contest with the theme of'Our Potatoes' continued, and the appearance of actor Handagam having the first housewarming at a newlywed house spread.

On the broadcast that day, Handagam (aged 41, born in 1980) showed off his high-level cooking skills, from cuttlefish potato stew to the hottest Burata cheese salad.

After seeing the newlyweds to the close friends of the groom who came to play, they started a full-fledged meal.

Most of all, Handa-gam drew attention by first revealing her marriage story with the groom.

When asked when he decided to marry, Handagam recalled, "If I told the truth, I had a fight when I was in a relationship. I hadn't contacted you for about 3 months, and then I called and asked to meet. I asked to get married as soon as I met."

He added, "Before I decided to marry, it was difficult, but after I decided I was confident," he added about the groom, "I didn't think I could meet such a good person."

Afterwards, in the studio, Hana-gam surprised people by saying, "I got married 3-4 months after I decided to marry."

On this day, Hanagam confessed her marriage story with the groom for the first time on the air, and it emerged as a big interest of viewers, and was also featured in real-time search terms.

Handagam's groom is one year older than her, and her job has been handed down as a businessman.

en