en

Kim Wan-seon, Kim Gyeong-ho, Ali, Jung Mi-ae, etc.

2020-09-26 16:45:16

In the'Immortal Masterpiece' broadcasted today (26th), Kim Wan-seon appeared as a legend in 2011, and then appeared again as an artist in about nine years, attracting attention.

Kim Wan-seon (52 years old, born in 1969) debuted in 1986 with his first album, ``Tonight,'' and produced a number of hit songs such as ``I Alone In Front of the Garden'' and ``The Dance in the Rhythm,'' causing a dance syndrome.

It is also the first female singer to sell 1 million copies of a single album, a sexy original diva in the 80s and 90s.

Recently, Kim Wan-seon played an active part in the entertainment program'Burning Youth', and in April, he released a new album '2020 Kim Wan-seon' and performed actively with the title song'YELLOW'.

'Immortal Masterpiece' and'Kim Wan-seon', which is decorated with the famous song of the original sexy diva, Kim Wan-seon, attracts attention with a gorgeous lineup.

First, Kookmin rocker Kim Gyeong-ho (age 50, born in 1971) will perform a passionate rabbit dance with a cool treble by selecting'The Pierrot Laughs at Us', and the immortal hostess Ali (37 years old born in 1984)

He selects'It's Too Lonely to Dance Alone' and unfolds the perfect stage by delivering a message containing reality.

Housewives' Wannabe Jung Mi-ae (aged 39 years old, born in 1982) presents an emotional stage with powerful vocals as'my own', and the luxury poppera duo Duoto selects'I'll forget now', a fantastic harmony.

To show off a magnificent stage.

In addition, the talented new band Lucy, who first appeared in the'Immortal Song', is planning to present the'Most Prom' reinterpreted with their own colors, and Dancing Queen Stephanie selects'The Dance in the Rhythm' and praised her with perfect homage to Kim Wan-sun

Back door.

On the other hand, Kim Wan-seon, who appeared as an artist on this day, gathers anticipation by opening a splendid opening with'YELLOW' and'Good Day'.

“Immortal Masterpiece” “Kim Wan-seon” starts today on KBS 2TV at 6:05 pm on the 26th.

en