en

Know your older brother, Hwang Shin-hye, the 3rd goddess of Incheon?

2020-09-26 18:45:04

Is there anything else besides me?

Actress Hwang Shin-hye (born 58 years old in 1963) reacted to being called the “Three Goddess of Incheon”.

The drama “Oh!

Actors Hwang Shin-hye and Jeon In-hwa (born in 1965, 56 years old) appearing as transfer students.

In the recent recording of'Among Brother', the two released their relationship 30 years ago, saying, "I have appeared in the same drama in the past."

In addition, Hwang Shin-hye gave a behind-the-scenes story that matched the acting breath with Jeon In-hwa's husband, Yoo-geun, and Jeon In-hwa, who was listening to this, made a cute jealous (?) and laughed.

It continued throughout the recording of the two's entertainment.

Hwang Shin-hye laughed at Kang Ho-dong, who expressed herself as the'three goddesses of Incheon', saying, "Who else is besides me?"

Kang Ho-dong was confused, pulling his feet out and sweating, saying, “I don’t remember well.” In addition, Jeon In-hwa, who was next to him, continued to laugh by referring to his Leeds days in a calm voice.

Also, on this day, Hwang Shin-hye and Jeon In-hwa drew attention by mentioning "the most attractive juniors these days."

When Hwang Shin-hye pondered, "Which junior to speak," Jeon In-hwa shuddered, saying, "I'm not far away."

Hwang Shin-hye and Jeon In-hwa's bouncing anti-war charm can be found in JTBC's'Knowing Brother', which airs at 9 pm on the 26th.

en