en

Juman,'Salimnam', what happened?

2020-09-26 19:05:04

Bewildered by a question that seems to be interrogating his wife

What happened to Juman, the affordable'Salimnam'?

On the 26th broadcast of KBS2'Salim Men Season 2'(hereinafter referred to as'Salimnam'), a special event of Yun Joo-only for his wife unfolds.

On this day, Yun Joo-man (born in 1981, age 40) decorated the living room with the small items he received as a gift for his wife who wanted to go on a trip.

Along with this, he released his culinary skills with excitement from chop steak made with beef, which is usually scary to put in a shopping cart, and special gambas with plenty of crayfish inspired by Kim Il-woo.

In particular, he said that he cooked while using two craters at the same time, which showed him the aspect of'steamed living.

As a result, Kim Ye-rin, who has been decorated as if on a date, said, "Is it my home?" and "I think I came to a restaurant in a foreign hotel," and fell in love with the feeling of traveling abroad at home.

In the midst of the Joo Man-pyo event, Kim Ye-rin, who noticed the change in the usual modest use of Yun Joo, suddenly changed into an atmosphere of interrogation, saying, "Actress's wife's jambap is for several years."

As a result, Yun Joo-man said that he was embarrassed with his words, and attention is focused on what happened to Yun Joo-man.

The whole story of the luxury st event of the affordable couple Yun Ju-man and Kim Ye-rin (age 39, born in 1982) will be unveiled on KBS2'Salimnam 2'at 9:15 pm on Saturday, 26th.

Yoon Joo-man's wife, Kim Ye-rin, is known as a narrator model with 20 years of experience.

en