en

I didn't want to share the youth documentary again, but decided to appear in Coffee Prince with the mind that it was the last time before enlistment

2020-09-26 19:45:03

Gong Gong confessed that he was reluctant to appear in the first coffee prince store.

In the MBC documentary'Youth Documentary Dassumul-Coffee Prince', which aired last Thursday afternoon, Gong Gong and Yun Eun-hye, Lee Sun-gyun and Chae Jeong-an, Kim Jae-wook and Kim Dong-wook met again at the filming location of'Coffee Prince 1st'.

Gong Gong said, "It feels like seeing what we filmed in the past, like Choi Han-gyeol and Eun-chan and Eun-chan are married, and we look back on our old albums."

Yun Eun-hye also laughed and sympathized.

Gong said, "People seemed to have a lot of imaginations like that. I'll be living somewhere, these stories."

When Yun Eun-hye said, "It's fun to see together," Gong-ju said, "Let's stay together. Don't go anywhere."

He shared, but he was unwilling to join Coffee Prince at the time.

Gong Gong said, "Ironically, it was a time when I had a little rejection for romance genre work," and said, "It was my first adolescence when I started working as an actor."

Gong-ju also said, "It was a time when I wanted to grow up while filling my sense of accomplishment, but the atmosphere around me was that I had to do this to become a star, to shoot advertisements, and to be the first protagonist."

Around this time, he was tired of his career as an actor and decided to join the military.

Gong said that he decided to appear in Coffee Prince with the mind that it was the last time before the enlistment, recalling the unwavering lines of "If you do it," and "I just had no chance."

Yun Eun-hye, the opposite role, gave wings to Gong Gong.

However, it was the same that Yun Eun-hye was also having troubles.

Yun Eun-hye said, "I just started to walk slowly, but the moment I had to run came. Otherwise, I didn't think I would have an opportunity as an actor now."

It was a time when I was frustrated and burdened by taking on the main character in'Gung', my first work in acting challenge.

Yun Eun-hye recalled that, "It was a time when everything had to change and the burden was great," and "I was so happy that Eun-chan gave her love for herself in Coffee Prince."

The second part of MBC's documentary'Youth Documentary Dassumul-Coffee Prince' will be aired on October 1 at 10:40 pm.

en