encncnidesvi

Brother Sister

2019-10-23 06:05:08

Park Hae-mi appeared in the TV Chosun entertainment show 'Brother Sister' on the afternoon of the 19th and talked variously with gag woman Cho Hye-ryun.

While driving smoothly under the coach of my sister and brother, I had to turn a car on a dead end road.

Seeing the cars waiting in the back, his brother Wisdom was scared, Hongza said, "I'll teach you nothing to fear," he showed a strong look.

After the driving practice, I challenged to park.

Contrary to concerns, his brother, Wisdom, who successfully handled the forward and backward parking, even went on parallel parking, called the flower of parking.

At the close of success, Brother Hongja's mischief continued as if he had waited, and his brother Wisdom was annoyed and made a declaration of giving up.

Hongza also said, "Brother this was too bad," he said, "I'm glad there is a red color," Cho said.

Cho Hye-ryun and her younger brother Jo Ji-hwan visited the hospital to check the condition of their mother's waist and legs.

During the inspection, Mrs. Choi Bok-soon met an 8-year-old citizen like Cho Hye-ryun, and Cho Hye-ryun was not upset when she saw her mother walking well.

A short time later, when Mrs. Choi Bok-soon received a test result that he could not be cured because of degenerative arthritis and nerve damage, Cho Hye-yeon said, "I'm sorry that I missed the treatment period because I'm used to being a sick person."

The elderly mother confronted Jo Ji-hwan over taking care of her granddaughter, and MC Sang-min said, "The answer is not easily found."

Park's ex-husband, Hwang Min, drove a 25-ton cargo truck on his shoulder while driving in a drunk near the Topyeong IC in Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do at about 11:15 pm on August 27 last year.

encncnidesvi