encncnidesvi

Who is Kim Young-eun, the one-year-old younger husband Oh Ji-hwan and Sun Dong-yeol director of the Asian Games?

2019-10-23 06:45:09

There is a lot of interest in Kim Young-eun, wife of Oh Ji-hwan, of the professional baseball LG Twins.

Oh Ji-hwan's wife Kim Young-eun on his SNS on the 22nd "Thank you for your attention to the player Oh Ji-hwan, but the bad comments over the family hurts," he said, "There are many social issues and endurance is not good.

I will prepare for the lawsuit. "

Kim Young-eun added, "Thank you for scolding the wrong, but please look at it with love."

This is the extreme choice of actor Sulley, who was suffering from bad grievances recently.

LG's main shortstop Oh Ji-hwan has been plagued by malicious comments for over a year after the final list of the 2018 Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games National Baseball Team.

Oh Ji-hwan, born in 1990 and twenty-nine years old, is the infielder of the LG Twins and his cousin is Oh Jung-hwan, the infielder of the KIA Tigers.

In high school, he was a right-hander until his sophomore year, but in high school he tried to switch to a switch heater.

At the Edmonton World Youth Championships in 2008, he led the championship with An Chi Hong, Park Gun Woo, Hur Kyung Min, and Su Jung Bin.

In his third year of high school, he was active as a batter and got the first nomination from LG Twins.

Since 2010, he has been a major shortstop for the team.

In 2016, he was the first shortstop to make Jamsil home with 20 home runs.

I applied for the police baseball team in 2017 but were dropped because of the tattoo.

He was elected national team member of the 2018 Jakarta Asian Games.

Sue Dong-yeol, who was the manager at the time, was asked to select a player to participate in the Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games after being asked by a specific club.

Oh Ji-hwan and Park Hae-min were the controversial lines for selecting the Jakarta-Palembang Asian Games national team in 2018.

The controversy in the selection process led to a performance blow.

In the end, he led the former baseball national team coach, Chung Un-chan, KBO governor's witness to the National Assembly, and the resignation of manager Sun Dong-yeol.

In 2018, the Democratic Party's Sohn Hye-won, the Liberal Korean Party's Cho Kyung-tae, and the Barun Future Party's Kim Su-min demanded witness as the witness.

Senator Sohn Hye-won said, "If Sun endures to the end and it is rainy, it will be difficult to oversee the baseball team by 2020." Sun has only two choices.

"Apologize or resign."

Representative Kim Soo-min said, "Oh, Ji-hwan had a sympathy with the players in the team." "The public doubts that a certain player was embarked on the national team by forming a cartel and inserting military service for each team according to customs."

Asked.

"I'm sorry that I didn't understand the trends and the hearts of young people," said Sun, who is consistent with his face.

"It was my idea to select a player," he denied the allegations.

Born in 1989, Kim Young-eun, who is 30 years older than Oh Ji-hwan, was born in Miss Korea, Jeonbuk, in 2011 and was an MBC announcer in Gwangju in 2014.

Since 2017, he joined the home shopping company of a large company and worked as a show host.

encncnidesvi