encncnidesvi

The chance to get around and get close…

2019-10-24 12:05:09

Poop dogs

On the 20th afternoon, SBS Plus ‘5 minutes before the release, dung dogs (hereinafter called dung dogs)’ began Kim Ki-du's three dung dogs project.

On the air, Oh Ju-eun's two-year-old son Hee Jae and her newly adopted dog Harvey are showing off.

Heejae avoided his sister, Heesoo, always hovering around the hobby and aimed for a chance to get acquainted.

He stole his beloved quilt from Harvey and burst into tears.

The appearance became a hot topic, and two pooping dogs became interested in getting close.

Kim Gi-du took the aroma bath as the first step in the project to get acquainted with the three dung dogs.

It was a special measure of Kim Ki-du to see the dogs soon became friendly with the aroma bath.

As Kim Ki-du left for a while, the three dung dogs were together in the bathing pool, and So-eun was uncomfortable.

A dog leader conducted a familiarity test of three dung dogs without Kim Ki-Doo.

It was cold between the three poops so I couldn't test the intimacy.

The dog leader said, “I am serious.

"My friends and my sisters think Soeun can be ignored."

Hee-jae seems to be close to the eyes of Harvey who was the only witness in his perfect crime scene.

MC Yujin said, "The two seem to share a secret." They can't hide their smile on the lovely appearance of the dogs.

The dog leader Kim Ki-du and So-eun called for their best friends and snouts and started to improve their relationship.

Kim Ki-Doo called, So Eun-Ie improved the relationship by giving snacks, and corrected the dog's behavior through the 'nose walk'.

Ha Seung-jin played hide-and-seek, pretend to be dead and closer.

encncnidesvi