enidesvi

Who will cook for the first time?

2019-10-24 20:45:22

'Three-three meals' was an outdoor variety program in which stars solved three meals on their own in the countryside.

Unlike the three-time series, which consisted only of male performers, this time, only female performers made a different attempt.

The three members shared their feelings before falling asleep.

Yeomjeongah said, "Who was going to cook at first, but now I became a chef."

Park So-dam said, "I don't even tear up now. I tear up when the fire goes out."

Yeomjeongah said, "I am not afraid of cooking. I just do it."

Yeomjeongah continued to study the recipe as if she was worried about dinner.

After the break, the three men sat side by side on the floor to groom the chickens.

Park So-dam, who had avian fear, sat down and finished the chicken.

The appearance of Yeomjeong-ah, who leads the mountain village as a main chef, Yoon Se-ah who gives energy and praises in the middle, and Park So-dam, who does the work without saying anything, gave viewers laughter and healing.

As it was a different picture that could not come out without three people, I wanted to see the combination of three people.

At that time, Yeom-jeong suddenly found Yun Se-ah, and Park So-dam said, "I went outside."

Yeomjeongah said, "No, I was just talking with me." Suddenly, he created an atmosphere of Changhua Honglian, and laughed.

The three of them chatted late until they missed their last night in the mountain village.

Yeomjeongah said, "I can do any menu now. It seems to be a special occasion. I can do it without fear of cooking."

enidesvi