encncnidesvi

My way Kim Min-woo, let go of my wife scare ... Min Hae-kyung I wouldn't have been you

2020-03-04 23:05:10

The story of Kim Min-woo, who lives a new life as a 'car salesman' from a singer who sings 'Only Love' and 'In the Ipyeong Train' on TV CHOSUN 'Life Saturn My Way'.

Singer Kim Min-woo debuted in 1990 with his song "It's Only Love," and enjoyed great popularity.

Afterwards, he was loved by the public, but he was gradually forgotten by the military.

The military tried to recover after being discharged, but failed one by one, and a badly prepared studio burned down.

Kim Min-woo says he has made extreme choices in successive crises.

But with the desperate feeling of doing something, he challenges his car salesman and enters a turning point in his life.

After confession, he leaves the entertainment world and confesses his second life as a salesman.

Kim Min-woo left his wife three years ago.

He mentioned the wife who died earlier in the broadcast.

"One day I suddenly had a sore throat, so I went to the hospital and said that there was nothing wrong with my throat. The next day, the fever continued to go up and went to the hospital again.

"My wife had a rare disease called 'blood cell phagocytic lymphocytic disease.'

I was hospitalized and passed away on July 1. I think I spent so vainly. "

In My Way, he meets some of his closest friends who are now life's seniors.

Singer Min Hae-kyung was known as a senior in the music industry, but now she has become a big brother with Kim Min-woo.

Minhaekyung left the entertainment world and watched Kim Min-woo succeeded in another life, saying, "I would not have been you."

In addition, Kim Tae-won, the leader of the group's revival, said that last year, Kim Min-woo presented the song 'Cake' to recover as a singer, and the song 'Cake' was inspired by her daughter Min Jung-yi.

said.

Kim thanked Kim Tae-won for supporting the singer Kim Min-woo.

Kim Min-woo's second life as a 'car salesman' after numerous curvatures of his life can be seen on Wednesday 4th at 10 o'clock on TV CHOSUN 'Life Saturn My Way'.

encncnidesvi