en

'City Fisherman 2'Sang-Ryeol Sang "Will I let you eat sashimi for a lifetime?"

2020-10-08 22:05:06

What is Jo Jung-min's reaction?

In the 42nd episode of Channel A's entertainment program'Only Trust Me, Urban Fisherman 2'(hereinafter'Urban Fisherman 2') broadcast on the 8th, Jo Jung-min (35 years old, born in 1986) was filmed at Gyeokpo Port, Buan, Jeollabuk-do, followed by fish fishing

The appearance of challenging the unfolds.

As soon as Jo Jung-min appeared in'Urban Fisherman 2'last week, he received great attention by ranking first in the real-time search ranking of the portal site.

In response, Jo Jung-min shared a happy feeling on his social media, saying, "Thank you for being #1 in real swords. I'm glad that the reaction was so good. I want to catch it again."

In last week's broadcast, Jo Jung-min showed off his fishing skills by catching a 50cm croaker, as well as providing great fun by completing an extreme chemistry with urban fishermen.

In addition, it presented a fun trot stage and made viewers' eyes and ears enjoyable.

Jo Jung-min, who started fishing for octopus on this day, is attracting attention because he expressed a more upgraded desire to compete and exudes extraordinary passion.

From the beginning, Jo Jung-min said, "Is it so hard to catch one? I'm getting more and more greedy."

In the end, it is said that Jo Jung-min made the tongues of'devil' Lee Deok-hwa and'villainous' Lee Gyeong-gyu stick out in an indomitable attitude.

On this day, Jo Jung-min said, "I didn't know that I was so bad. I had confidence that I could survive in any situation." This is amplifying my curiosity about what kind of situation would have unfolded.

On the other hand, on that day, Sang-Ryeol Sang (born 51 years old) at the dinner party said, "Shall I let him eat sashimi for a lifetime?"

The curiosity about the broadcast that Jo Jung-min really reacted to the bombing of the ground row that caused the gunfire is rising vertically.

Trot Goddess' octopus fishing challenge, which predicted blackening, will be revealed on the channel A entertainment program'Only Trust Me, Follow Me, Urban Fisherman 2'at 9:50 pm on Thursday, 8th.

en