encncnidesvi

Yang Jun-il 'Yang Jun-il 91.19', music over 30 years, re-evaluated to age fifty two!

2020-01-19 15:45:10

After Summoning Sugarman

The special program 'Yang Jun-il 91.19' at JTBC focused on the singer Yang Jun-il, and netizens' attention appeared in the live search query on the evening of January 17.

On June 16, JTBC's `` Yon Joon-il 91.19 '' appeared in Sugarman last month and discussed the first fan meeting of Yang Jun-il's life during the 2019 year-end holidays and a two-week story to prepare for it.

On this day's broadcast, he dealt with Yang Joon-il's first fan meeting and the story of two weeks to prepare for it, revealing much of his hidden personality and charm.

Yang Jun-il arrived at the airport, looking at about 100 reporters who found her, and with the idea team gathered for his fan meeting, he said, "Thank you, I will not lose.

I want to dare to wrap it, "he said.

On that day, Yang Jun-il said, "What do sports do?" He said, "I take a walk with children on a day off." He said, "I am seventy years old when I am twenty years old."

"I want to be alive at that time," he said, "because I have to grow healthy until my baby is an adult."

On the 23rd, two copies of JTBC's special Sugarman and Yang Jun-il 91.19 will be released.

Yang Joon-il, on the other hand, appeared as a sugarman in JTBC's “To You Project-Sugar Man 3” earlier this month.

Yang Joon-il's wife was included in the recording of Sugar Man 3.

But he was reluctant to be exposed, so it was not included in the broadcast.

Born in 1969, two-year-old Yang Jun-il was born in Suyu-dong, Seoul and left for a family immigration to the United States in 1978.

He returned to Korea at the age of 21 and debuted as a singer and was well-received as a male musician with a variety of talents, including lyrics, composition and stage performance.

In 1991, he started working as a singer in Korea, and until 1993, he released two albums.

During his activities in Korea in 1991-1993, he has been active with unusual looks, exotic performances, intense stage manners, and strong personality music.

However, his looks, fashion sense, and unprecedented stage manners did not match the sentiment of the Korean music industry at that time, so he did not succeed in public.

After a long time away from his activities, it is often said that his music was too far ahead of the time and not appealed to the public at that time.

After leaving Korea, he continued his musical activities with various musicians in the United States and made a comeback to the Korean music scene in 2001 after years of preparation.

He released his album Fantasy in the spring of 2001 and resumed his career as a JIY of the project group called V2.

Yang Jun-il gained popularity at the time, but unfortunately, due to various problems such as friction with his company, he was unable to work properly.

After that, Yang left the Korean music scene and worked as an English instructor.

Since 2018, the appealing appearances and performances of his long-time videos, music over 30 years ago, and unique song lyrics have become hot topics, and many of the public are re-evaluating his music and artistry.

He also returned to the stage in 30 years through Sugarman 3, which aired on December 6, 2019, after a long absence.

I am in one body.

encncnidesvi