encncnidesvi

I'm a trot singer.

2020-02-27 18:45:08

The article presents an impressive stage with a large choir.

On the 26th, MBC Every One 'I'm a Trot Singer' will reveal the second round of the second round by Jejojo, Kim Yong-im, Geumdi, Park Gu-yun, Park Hye-sin, Park Seo-jin and Yoon Su-hyun.

The theme of the 4th contest is 'Love Song-Love and Parting,' and seven singers will sing a variety of love songs.

On the day, the article presents another generation stage following the Trot X hip hop collaboration stage.

The article is “This contest is written by a friend who first left for heaven.

I will sing to my friends, ”he confessed.

The article, along with a large choir, created a powerful ensemble, and was deeply moved.

It is rumored that the article Article was blushing and sullen with applause from fellow singers as well as the audience evaluation panel.

Meanwhile, Kim Yong-im, who was called for the dropout in the last contest, aired a large drum to rebound the rankings and showed a magnificent performance.

Kim Yong-im said, “I walked my everything on this stage,” and prepared the stage with the prepared mind, and presented the life stage with explosive singing power.

The story of Jejo's blushing song can be found at 10 am 'I'm a trot singer'.

Trot singer Park Hye-sin sang "Nobody" in hopes of a solo escape.

After the first contest in 'I am a trot singer', Kim Yong-im and Yoon Soo-hyun were in danger of falling out.

The second round of the second contest was decorated with the theme of 'Love Song-Love and Parting.'

As the stage became more and more colorful, Park Hye-shin surprised everyone with an exciting stage 180 degrees different from the previous stage.

On that day, Park Hye-shin presents Han Young-ae's 'Nobody?' In her own style.

Park Hye-sin confessed that she has no boyfriend and said, “I want to have a boyfriend who wakes me up with lovely eyes in the morning like lyrics.”

In addition, after the stage, Park Hye-sin complained of loneliness, saying, “I poured my lonely heart on the stage.”

Prior to this stage, Park Hye-sin said, "I am always anxious."

Park Hye-sin used to appease her anxiety, drink a healthy drink, and suddenly get up and dance while doing hair styling.

We expect to see if Park can escape the lower ranks.

On the 26th at 10:00 pm.

encncnidesvi