encncnidesvi

Mr. Trot finalist screening semifinals, whirlwind of anti-war

2020-02-27 20:45:11

An unprecedented semi-final competition will be in full swing.

Original Trot Survival TV CHOSUN 'Mister Trot tomorrow' (hereinafter referred to as 'Mister Trot') produced a record soaring record of the last 8 episodes with a national rating of 30.4% and an instant peak rating of 31.9% (Nielsen Korea National Standard).

Once, the story broke the highest rating ever.

In addition, 'Mr. Trot' was the overwhelming No. 1 player with 11.4% of the popularity in 'The Most Favorite TV Program of the Year', surveyed by 1,002 people over 18 years of age from February 18 to 20 in Korea.

Boasted of its mighty dignity.

In this regard, the 9th 'Mister Trot', which airs at 10 pm on the 27th, will be the semi-final, the last gateway to the final.

In addition, as the 'Mission Mission', the axis of the semi-finals, is held, a great anticipation is held in which the top and mid-ranking candidates change their ranks and accept mixed odds.

'Legend Mission' presents a more cherished tension by selecting one of the hit songs of Nam Jin, Ju Hyun Mi, and Seol Do, representing the Korean trot.

Most of all, the semi-final 'Legend Mission' is a stage of fate where only half of the 14 participants are eliminated and only 7 people are hidden, and the scene is filled with more intense tension than ever before.

In particular, the stage created a movie-like situation in which the top and middle level participants got mixed opinions that differed from the expectations of all, creating a film-like situation in which reversals were in succession.

Furthermore, one winner, who had always been at the top of the competition, heard from the masters that he was worried about "choice of choice" from the masters before the stage.

He received a low score and shocked everyone as a result of the all-time reversal that made the semifinal advance opaque.

On the other hand, one participant who always stayed in the middle rank is the main character of Dae-byeon, who has been praised by all as "I think this participant should be the number one" and "I should call it my own style" and emerged as the top candidate by hitting the so-called "Break."

Drunk.

As the final race to the final stages of the chaotic ranking race is running, it is extremely interesting to know who will survive the semi-final mission ranking competition, which is less than half of them, and who will be the seven finalists.

The production team said, "As there are only a group of talented people, I think all participants are candidates for the championship and all are eliminated." "The vortex of the anti-war will be driven again through 9 episodes.

Told.

Meanwhile, 9 episodes of 'Mr. Trot' will be broadcast at 10 pm on the 27th (today).

encncnidesvi