encncnidesvi

Do Ji-won starred in Seochon's 'American Vanity Tour'

2020-02-28 20:45:09

Actor Do Ji-won, who shows off her fascinating charms in various works with charismatic acting, visits Seoul, Seochon, where old fashions live.

On the 28th, `` Sik Hee-man's Baek-mi Travel '', which was broadcast on the 28th, Dodo Ji-won from the national ballet appeared as a `` preservative beauty '' that has not changed over time.

She expressed her expectation, saying, "I've been to Seochon village for the first time."

From rice bowls with seasonal flavors to hearty Hansang bowls with hand made cilantro, she presented various charms of Seochon.

Gourmets Heo Young-man and Do Ji-won headed for the taste of Tongyeong Harbor in the center of Seochon.

Enjoy the original Tongyeong-style Oyster Soup in a bowl of Tongyeong oysters carefully selected by the owner of Tongyeong.

Do Ji-won, who first encountered roasted ribs for the first time, shouted "Visual Pass!" And made the scene laughter.

Kimchi, which is full of fine Honggat radish-dongchimi and a large sized ginseng, caught the attention of two restaurants.

In particular, the restaurant's Heo Young-man praised the taste, saying, "I want to pack Kimchi separately."

He also takes steps to visit the restaurant 'Hidden Restaurant' with chef Park Young-il.

The restaurant that the famous chef loved differed from the classy of the side dishes.

You can make a bowl of rice just by stir-frying ginseng, freshly kimchi, and seasoning with skate.

Gourmet Kim Heo-man, who tasted gimchichi, said, "It is a foul to keep spicy taste like freshly dipped one-year-old kimchi."

The fresh seasonal seafood Hansang, which is not on the menu, is another attraction of this house.

Cheong stingray and chewy steamed bone steamed in the bone, egg-dressed before, Do Ji-won said, "My mother tastes."

Visit the edge of Seochon Alley, a rib house that has been in place for over 20 years.

Do Jiwon "I did not know the joy of eating because of weight control when I was young. Now I am happy that I can eat as much as I like without worry," he said, "Pig ribs" Mukbang is my favorite.

Subsequently, "It is the end to finish the boiled miso stew," he said.

Master's exclusive secret recipe that reveals the taste of the ribs that led Do Ji-won to storm eat is revealed.

Actress Do Ji-won and a delightful meeting in Seochon on Friday, 28th at 8 pm TV CHOSUN 'Visitor Heo Young-man's white spot travel'.

Do-won, meanwhile, was born in 1966 and is 55 years old.

encncnidesvi