encncnidesvi

Sugarman 3 Soran (Go Young-bae) and HYNN (Park Hye-won) Which of the main characters to succeed in reverse driving?

2020-02-28 21:05:09

Ko Young-bae gives a glimpse into Yoo's music worldview.

JTBC's “To You Project-Sugar Man 3” (hereinafter referred to as “Sugar Man 3”), which airs at 9 pm on Friday, 28th, will be featured with the Special Summon 1999.

As a showman, band So-ran and HYNN (Park Hye-won) appear and play an active part.

On the day, singer HYNN, who became an icon of reverse driving with the unsung talent as a celebrity team showman, appeared.

Yoo Hee-yeol said, "I am so strong today. I think HYNN is the next generation vocalist following 'Kim Na-bak' (Kim Bum-soo, Nael, Park Hyo-shin)."

Then Yoo Jae-seok said, "Who did know that dropped HYNN from the audition program?"

The rumor that Yoo Hee-yeol even apologized

On the other hand, the `` Song 0 0 Band Band '' performance, which appeared as a team member of Jae Seok, exposed Yoo Jae Suk's unique taste in music.

So-ran and Yoo Jae-suk worked on music together in other entertainment programs.

Ko recalled his dance addiction, saying, "Yoo Jae-suk is crazy about BPM. He called me every day and kept asking me to make it faster and more exciting."

Soran and HYNN captivated the audience with the perfect stage as well as the gorgeous talk.

HYNN was praised by the opposing team for his unique outstanding singing ability.

Of the turmoil and HYNN, the hero who will succeed in the reverse of the 20th century in 2020 can be found in JTBC 'Sugar Man 3', which is broadcast at 9 pm on Friday, 28th.

encncnidesvi