encncnidesvi

Itaewon Klaas Park Seo-jun Kim Da-mi Kim Jae-myung

2020-02-28 21:45:11

'Itaewon Class' comes to you with a more interesting story.

On the afternoon of the 28th, a press conference was held for the JTBC drama “Itaewon Class” at the Stanford Hotel in Mapo-gu, Seoul.

The press conference was attended by Park Seo-jun, Kim Da-mi, Yoo Jae-myung and Kwon Nara.

Based on a webtoon of the same name, 'Itaewon Class' is a drama about youth's insistence and sticking together in an irrational world.

Park Sae Loi, Joy Seo, and Kwon Na pursue their values ​​and freedoms on the small streets of Itaewon, focusing on Pocha, a single night.

Park Seo-joon is the unstoppable straight young man 'Park Sae-roy' who accepted the Itaewon as one, Kim Da-mi is a high-intelligent Sociopath Joyser, and Jae Jae Myung is the author of Jang Dae-hee, an authoritarian who leads the big company, Zhangjiagang.

He played the role of 'Osua,' a conflict between his friend Park Sae-roy and his married wife.

'Itaewon Class' is loved by the story of solid story and unique characters.

On the day, Yoo Jae-myung said about the reason for the increase in viewership.

"I think I'll live the way I want to be."

Kwon and Kim, the richer story than the original webtoon, chose three-dimensional characters as the secret of popularity.

Finally, Park Seo-jun said, “There are many dramas and many dramas with similar composition and theme.

However, I think the color of the drama is different depending on the character.

"Itaewon Klas" thinks the charm of unique characters and the events they create is the key to high ratings. "

The actors also recalled their pronouns and scenes.

Park Seo-jun said, “I'm learning too, seeing Park's beliefs.

In particular, the phrase, “I want to live a life where my main subject is not paying attention.” Remains.

I think I'm growing through a new one. ”

I mentioned the scene with Son Hyun-joo who appeared as this father.

“There is a scene where Saroy communicates with his father,“ How is the taste of alcohol, ”and“ Dalyo. ”

I watched this dialogue and gained confidence in the drama.

The scene came to me very much. ”

Kim Da-mi followed the scene where Joyseo sheds tears when he sympathizes for the first time in front of Park Sae-roy.

"I think it's a scene of love," he explains.

In the first episode, Kwon picked up a scene in which Oh Soo ran to the college interview.

He said, “Park's hands are helped, Sua is rooted.

Looking at this scene, Sua lived a subjective life, and she wanted to imitate her. ”

Yoo Jae-myung said, “Sua-Ess-Saroy's triangle is interesting.

I'm wondering what's going to happen in the future and I hope both of you are good

Ma'hyun, a transsexual family of 'single night', also enjoyed the club scene.

“It seems that the charm of the family“ melt night ”has melted into the scene.”

Observation point in the future was also slightly ghosted.

Yoo Jae-myung can expect how the confrontation between 'janga' and 'sweet chestnut' will be resolved.

Looking at the script, I knelt and admired.

You can expect enough, ”Kwon said.“ Those who have seen the drama will wonder about Sua's choice.

I hope you can look forward to seeing what Sua will choose between Park Sae Lo and ‘Jangga’. ”

Kim Dae-mi said, “As time passes, the relationship between the characters is diversified.

"It is a point of watching how the new show will appear in the confrontation with the chairman."

Watching the growth of each of these characters will also be a fun watching point. ”

Finally, Park Seo-joon explained about the audience rating commitment.

Earlier, "Itaewon Class" announced its viewership pledge through a production presentation.

The actors pledged to create a meeting place with viewers by running a daily “short night” carriage.

However, the event was disrupted in the aftermath of the Corona 19 outbreak.

Park Seo-joon said, “It is a situation we have to overcome together.

The existing commitments became difficult when various events were canceled.

I will express gratitude in other ways. ”

“The most important thing is that this situation ends soon.

I think we will overcome this process because it is our people.

I will do my best to give you a little pleasure in this situation.

I wish I could come back to talk about giving back the love I received somehow. ”

Meanwhile, 'Itaewon Class' is broadcast every Friday at 10:50.

encncnidesvi