encncnidesvi

How was Ahn Seong-young, 'The King of Mask Singer' & Seong-guk & 'The Windmill' Jung Mo & 'The Kettle' Boyboy?

2020-02-29 00:45:10

The duet stage of eight masked singers gathered to prevent 'Nang 18 years old' who will challenge 6 consecutive wins.

On August 23, MBC 'The Masked Singer King' depicted a duet of eight masked singers.

In particular, the reaction of the viewers to the performers who appeared with the Giwang Force was exploding.

On this day, boiled egg and Lula's' 3!

'Sida' was the broadcaster Ahn Sun-young.

Ahn Sun-young appeared in 'The King of Mask Singer' because of Kim Seong-ju's disclosure statement 'Just ~~'.

Ahn said, "My son's name is" Surroro. "Whenever Pharaoh sees the masked king, he asks, 'Why does my uncle keep calling me?'

"Speaking of episodes with my son, I laughed.

'I painted the giraffe picture' and the stage of death, but the identity of the plant manager of the soy sauce factory, which had to be drunk of the dropout, was the rising throne of the Trot world.

The judges who watched Seung Kuk's stage gave praise.

Seungguk said, "When I gave up music while I was a trainee for 10 years, I met with Lim Chang-jung and made my debut. I am now in my thirties.

The identity of 'Windmill', which sang 'Wind Gab' and 10cm 'Love in the Milky Way Cafe' and performed a sweet duet stage, was the singer-songwriter Jung Min from the handsome rock band group Trax.

Jeong Mo said, "I'll be sorry to watch Kim Hee-chul."

Kim Hee-chul, who appeared as 'Generation X' last week, told the story, but he hid the appearance of 'The King of Masked Song'.

In addition, his debut goal, which was the first time he sings on the air since his debut, was to change the search term.

"If you hit the bottom of the search box, the question is," Do you want to search by regular meetings? "The question is asked.

The main character of 'Jewel' who showed anti-vocal power by singing 'Joo Yunbal' and Cho Yong-pil's 'Short Hair', which were two of the best candidates, was the leader of hip-hop group rhythm power.

Bobby said, "I have never sang in the seat of more than 10 people. I don't sing well at the dinner party. I was really nervous today but thank you for the good words."

MBC 'The Masked King' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:20 pm.

encncnidesvi