encncnidesvi

Lee Jin-gwan, why haven't you denied living expenses for 4 years?

2020-03-02 20:45:10

& Young-mi vs. husband, how much are they accusing each other?

Singer Cho Gap-kyung confesses that he had ever thought about divorcing Hong Seo-bum.

On the 2nd TV CHOSUN 'How much is the life emotion show?' On the theme of 'a wife over a running husband', he shares an exciting story about her husband's 'shallow water'.

On this day, singer Lee Jin-kwan and his wife Kim Tae-eun, who sang the song “Life is Unfinished,” show off their brilliant talk.

Lee Jin-gwan plays the guitar and sings the song "Life is Unfinished".

On the other hand, his wife Kim Tae-eun says, “My husband has never paid a living expenses for four years after getting married.”

Then he surprised everyone by saying, “I bought milk powder and a diaper with my father's allowance.”

When the singer Cho Gap-kyung asked, "Why did not pay the cost of living," Lee Jin-gwan replied, "I did not ask for the cost of living," and buys the performers.

“Beautiful singer,” Cho Gap-kyung, says he is sorry for his indifferent husband, Hong Seo-bum, and surprises the performers by revealing a story that he almost divorced after 27 years of marriage.

Jo Gap-kyung, whose tears burst into the attitude of Hong Seo-bum who never welcomed his wife, says, "If you don't want to live like that, let's stop living!"

Hong Seo-bum, embarrassed by his wife's "let's divorce," was said to have dealt with Cho Gap-kyung for a few days.

The female performers are embarrassed when he told the late Archaeologist during a radio show that he was sincerely saying, “Be safe and be careful because you are late.”

On the other hand, in the topical corner, the couple's battle-'Informed Your Sin', broadcaster Yoon Young-mi accuses her husband, Hwang Neung-jun, saying, "My husband is nagging."

Hwang Neung-jun responded to Yoon Young-mi's insistence that he accused his wife of knowing only about himself.

The result of who will be the winner of the couple's battle and the colorful stories of celebrity couples about their husband's shallow number on the 2nd will be broadcasted on the 2nd night at 10 o'clock on the TV CHOSUN 'How much life emotion show?'

encncnidesvi