encncnidesvi

Video star Kim Seung-hyun, handsome, casting canceled & Michael Lee son, jeonjeonjeon & Ji Il-bak Park Narae, what happened?

2020-03-03 19:05:09

Actor Kim Seung-hyun reveals anecdotes caused by his handsome appearance during his heyday.

MBC Every One 'Video Star', which is broadcast on the 3rd, is 'Creepy' Feature!

'You and my connection' are decorated.

In the recording, Kim Seung-hyun surprised MCs by revealing anecdotes that were canceled due to his handsome appearance during his heyday.

Kim Seung-hyun was cast as a friend of the male hero, but because of his handsome appearance, the cast was canceled because he could not see the light.

MC Park Narae said, "The confidence is enormous," said Kim Seung-hyun's shamelessness and drastically reduced the scene.

Kim Seung-hyun, however, did not give in to Park Na-rae's first move and said, "I want to be evaluated as acting, not appearance."

The musical actress Michael Lee first reveals his son in Video Star.

MBC Every One 'Video Star', which is broadcast on the 3rd, is

Broadway musical star Michael Lee will appear in You and My Connection.

On this day, Michael Lee first revealed his son, whom he had never exposed.

Michael Lee's son showed off his talent as a musical instrument, and he was admired by the wealthy luxury ensemble.

Michael Lee also showed his son and Kemi who inherited his father's meals and are preparing to perform with him.

He also showed his affection for the son following BTS, saying that he would support his son's dream.

Michael Lee also showed his fan sentiment for BTS.

Michael Lee has been talking about BTS on the stage of the musical Hedwick.

He also showed his love for BTS at Vis and released his first musical version of 'Fake Love'.

Rumor has it that he shot all the female hearts, including MC Park So-hyun, who is famous for idol mania.

On the other hand, the stage concert Vol.3 musical Priscilla with Michael Lee will be held from April 9th ​​to 11th.

Actor Ji Il-ju embarrassed Park Narae by revealing his past anecdotes with Park Narae.

MBC Every One 'Video Star', which is broadcast on the 3rd, is 'Creepy' Feature!

'You and my connection' are decorated.

On this day, Ji-Lee Ji-joo, a so-called `` Thousand '' actor (garbage actor), who was the topic of acting as a male actor in the drama `` Youth Generation, '' will appear for the first time.

Ji-il said "10 years ago, there are memories under Park Narae and the ring below," he said with a relationship.

10 years ago, Park Narae's friends Kim Ji-min, Jang Do-yeon, Heo-na and Ji Il-ju's friends met up to the 5th.

Park Narae and Jiilju's memories were mixed, and rumors that Jiilju was embarrassed by exposing that "Narae liked my friend."

In addition, Gilju first revealed the fact that it had undergone a psychopathic test, causing questions about the test result.

Ji-ilju was a professional garbage actor (Tsujeon). "I read a book and looked like a psychopath, he seemed to be abnormal," he said.

MC Park Narae and Jiilju's ring-down memories and psychopath test results, Michael Lee's son, BTS love, and Kim Seung-hyun's longing for acting activities, March 3 (Tuesday) 8:30 PM

Star '

encncnidesvi